Chapter Fourty Two

A/N:
Hi everyone! Sorry for the slow update! You can interact with me on Facebook and Instagram!
FB: Lizzy Wp
Ig: LazilyUpdatedWriters
I'll be posting some informations so stay tuned!! <( ̄︶ ̄)>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Flames of Wyvern

Harper's POV

"I knew that mage was a total bad news," she laughed.

I stared at her. She was standing across me while I remained staring at her. She was completely different in front of me it's like the Easter standing across me was a different person.

"I should've gotten rid of him at the first place. The game was fun, it's just sad that that mage had to interrupt all of my plans."

She raised a hand in the air and two of her fingers attached together while the three fingers that remains rolled down her palms pressing the edges of her thumb before slightly pushing down her two fingers down the air and took a step away from the passageway.

I heard a wind swirling coming out from the passageway. I covered my mouth with horror as my friends walks out the way while eyes were all covered nothing but pure white and their mouths were half open as if they were being possessed or much worse...being controlled.

My eyes made its way from their hands. Their arms were attached to their sides as ropes made out of air where wrapped tightly around them. I took a step back when they started to walk through the pathway until they reached the surface where I was standing.

I took a quick glance at Easter and saw her smile grew wildly as she stares at my reaction. It was obvious that she was enjoying what's happening in front of her.

The rope made out of wind suddenly unbind each of them and their eyes turned back to normal.

"Anong nangyari?"

All of them asked the same question while their eyes roamed around the place until their attention landed on me and drifted next to Easter.

"You! What did  you  do to us?!" Elyka hissed and took a step forward attempting to attack but was immediately held back when a batch of wind suddenly whipped forcing the water to rise like a tsunami creating a barrier in front of us.

Easter's laugh echoed throughout the whole place.

"Do you know what's the most efficient and powerful magic among the elements of magic?" She asked slightly laughing.

"Air..." She answered.

"You said that the fifth element of magic was the mos powerful among the four but how could it be powerful when it's unknown?" She laughed again.

"And do you know what makes Air a powerful magic? Air can extinguish fire; Air can control a force on water; Air can rip and destroy the earth apart." She smirked.

"And that magic falls in the hands of you," matigas kong sabi.

"You're crazy! You betrayed us!" Heartylou shouted. Easter immediately gives off a sad look and placed a hand in front of her chest.

"I didn't betray you. You all just easily trust anyone who is kind to you. Bakit mas parang galit kayo sakin? Why wouldn't you be also angry about what Harper just did?" They all turned to me. Eyes wondering and filled with a question of 'What?'

"To answer your questions. Harper, here, accused Leila as the traitor," tumawa uli siya.

"Now that was the most hilarious thing I've ever encountered. Thanks to you I've finally got the first piece I've ever wanted," my eyes widened when she revealed the tarot card with the image of the key  in her hands.