Chapter Thirty Five

The Thief Son

Elyka's POV

"Get rid of your magic and give me back my sword!!!" I tried to reach for them but I can't. As I struggle with my pain I started to weakened.

Napaluhod ako habang ang dalawang kamay ay nasa dibdib. I let out all of my pain. For years, I was taught to struggle with my pains. I wasn't able to express all of my emotions because I was always afraid to show my flaws.
I was too afraid with my own flaws that even my own pains I couldn't able to show.

Hinayaan ko ang sarili kong umiyak.

My father is dead! Hindi na siya babalik! He's already gone. Into the skies where I cannot reach him!

"Get rid of this pain! Sobrang sakit... Zyron!" I cried in Zyrons shoulder.

"A-ayoko na!" I shouted.

Sobrang bigat ng puso ko. I've felt pain before but not like this. I feel so numb! I couldn't stand on my own knowing that I wouldn't be able to see my own father again.

Alam kong hindi niya gusto ang mga ginagawa ko ngayon. He wants me to be happy, he wants me to heal my own wounds but how can I? How can I heal when I'm too scared to show my own weaknesses?

"I-Im sorry, I-Im s-sorry! I couldn't h-heal my o-own s-self."

•••••

"Elyne Karol."

That voice! It was my father! I saw a light coming from behind me. I turned myself and there I saw my father standing in front of me. Agad namou ang mga luha sa mga mata ko at agad tumakbo at sinalubong siya ng mahigpit na yakap.

Dahil alam kong panaginip lamang ito. Alam kong sa pag gising ko ay ang realidad na wala na siya ang siyang babati sa pag mulat ng mga mata ko.

"What are you doing?" I lift my gaze at him. Hindi kaagad ako nakasagot.

"I told you to heal all of your wounds."

"B-but I c-cant..."

"Because you're refusing to." Natigilan ako sa sinabi niya ngunit agad ding nakabawi.

Yes, I kept refusing because I couldn't accept all of my scars. I couldn't embrace my own self because I'm too occupied with embarrassment.

"You wanted to get rid of the pain then embrace your flaws and that's how you'll heal, Elyne."

"But how? I can't. It's consuming me."

"Because you're letting the pain consumes you. Look over there." Sinundan ng mga mata ko ang tinuro ng Ama.

My mother's face flashed before us, my friends, and Zyron.

"Can't you see? They are willing to be there with you." He lifted my chin.

"I already talk to Zyron. Approve ako sakanya Elyne." He chuckled. Bumalik ang tingin ko sa mukha ng mga kaibigan.

"Shouldn't you be waking by now?" Kunot noung bumaling ako sakanya. Before I could utter a word, I heard a snap and Everything was sorrounded with light and my father disappeared while wearing a smile.