Chapter Twenty Six

Harper's POV

"There is a Fifth Element."

The room was suddenly filled with silence and all of us paused as if the time stopped running.

"At paano mo naman nasabi Miss White?" Professor Valerie broke the Silence and raised a brow as she awaits for Leila to answer her Question.

I'm inquisitive to know her answers but I refrained myself from asking questions.

"I just know." She shrugged her shoulders. The room was filled again with silence but Professor Sage broke the silence with his laugh. The whole room was suddenly filled with his laughter but the two Professor remained speechless.

Ako din ay hindi makapaniwala sa mga naging sagot ni Leila. Hindi ako sigurado kung nag seseryoso siya or everything she said was all a mere bluff. I couldn't tell what she's thinking, not a single expression was written in her face.

"What is funny Sagerion?" Matigas na tanong ni Professor Valerie.

"What do you think, Headmistress?" All of our attention shifted at the Headmistress.

"It is true. There is a Fifth Element." She confirmed.

"Pero paano nangyari? The elements of magic only consists of four." Easter said.

"Yes they are only four but it was discovered that there is another element of magic."

"Kaelan pa nalaman?" Tanong ko. The Headmistress glanced at me.

"Last year Miss Sirrius." She replied.

"And what kind of magic is it?" Iverson asked.

"Unknown." Tipid naman na sagot ng Headmistress.

"Lahat nalang unknown. First the key and the heart of Zaronaria and the prophecy and now the Fifth Element of Magic is also unknown?" Heartylou titled her head and she looked puzzled.

"Because they are meant to be unknown." Tugon ng Headmistress na ikinatahimik ng lahat.

"Pero hanggang kailan?" Asked Eunna.

Hinintay namin ang magiging sagot ng Headmistress ngunit ilang segundo na ang nakalipas.

"I do not know the answer to it." She spoked.

The Headmistress stood up from her sit and pulled the door knob open and left without a single word. 

"It is unusual to see a person who lives for Centuries to not hold the answer." Rinig kong komento ni Wonter.

"Because not everyone has the answer to your Quary." Professor Valerie answered in a Serious tone before moving her self from her seat and leave.

"You should all go back to your dorm and get a rest. We'll talk some other time." Professor Allchey gave us all a tired look before following her way to Professor Valerie. Professor Sage did the same thing.

Tahimik kaming lahat nang makabalik sa dorm. No one dared to answer nor break the Barrier of silence between us. I know like me they  also have a lots of questions going on around their heads. We are all confused of what's happening and what's going to become.

Everything was like a puzzle. A puzzle with missing pieces and we couldn't get the answer if we don't know where to find the  pieces. We're like in a labyrinth maze that keeps us confused. We keep on going around the maze that doesn't have a map for us to get out.

As time goes by, each moment seemed to be difficult. All of us kept quiet but we have the same questions going on inside our heads And that Question remained unanswered.