Chapter Twenty Five

Leila's POV

Three days later...

Dahan dahan kong binuksan ang mga mata ko. I'm finally awake. My soul has been wondering at the Magic realm for too long and I was stuck in there for five years but how long was I conscious?

Alam ko na iba ang takbo ng oras sa loub ng magic realm at sa realidad. It took me years inside the realm just to heal  my body and regained my magics. As much as I want to wake up, the Avyanna's of the Magic Realm wouldn't let me so I remained in their hands.

Dahan dahang ako bumangon mula sa pagkakahiga ko. Napansin ko na nasa kwarto ako. My room seems bright. The curtains were all open.

What happened to me after I lost conscious. Hindi ko na masyadong maalala pa kung anong mga nangyari bago ako nawalan ng malay. Maybe because I was staying for too long in the Magic Really that my memories before I lost conscious were a bit blurry.

My body is a bit numbed ngunit nagawa ko pa ding tumayo. Napatitig ako sa sarili sa salamin. I haven't aged that means that I haven't slept for too long but my body felt numbed.

Maingat akong nakahawak sa railings ng hagdanan ng mezzanine. The place is quite like the usual. Back in the realm, everything was noisy. The sounds they make are very unpleasant to me. The realm was a very lively place it was like a festival was held everyday!

How I miss the peacefulness of my room. I'm never gonna go back in that place. I wouldn't let my soul wander in that place ever again.

Mabuti't alam ko pa ang pasikot-sikot sa loub ng kwarto ko kaya dumiretso ako sa lamesa ko. Bumungad saakin ang Alaga kong Owl na tahimik na nakapikit ang mga mata. Napangiti ako.

I didn't see any flying animals inside the magic realm, all I see was unicorns. Ophelia was the name of my Owl. I didn't bother to lay my hands on her since she's sleeping.

Lumipat ang tingin ko sa mga libro na nasa lamesa. Plastado lahat ng mga libro ko. Each of my book were shut closed and was orderly piled together. If I recalled the day where I lost Conscious, I left my books scattered around the table. But why is my table clean?

Agad kong hinanap ang libro kung saan ko tinago ang card. Doun lamang ako nakahinga matapos makita na nandoon pa din ito sa kinalalagyan niya.

I glared out of nowhere. Someone must've had the guts to touch my books!!

Padabog kong sinarado ang libro at nagmartsa palabas ng kwarto ko. Bumungad saakin ang pintuan ni Harper. Her room exploded, the Headmistress must've re-created her room. But the place was quiet. Where are they?

I heard the flow of the water coming out from the faucet and it was from the kitchen that means someone is at the kitchen. Dumiretso ako sa kusina at natigilan nang makita si Alex.

'oh baby I am a wreck when I'm without you I need you here to stay
Broke all my bones that day I found you crying at the lake...'

Napakunot nou ako habang pinagmamasdan siya habang naghuhugas ng pinggan at kumakanta. Hindi niya ako napansin dahil nakatalikod ito saakin.

"What are you doing?" I asked. I know the answer to my question is obvious. It is just unusual to see him washed the dishes.

"WHAT THE?!" He jumped in surprise. I raised a brow while  one of his hands were dramatically placed on his chest. Humugot siya ng malalim na hininga bago ako tinalikuran at bumalik sa ginagawa. I must've surprised him.

"Congrats at nagawa mo pang gumising." Malamig nitong usal. Napakunot nou ako dahil sa tono ng kanyang boses. Was he mad?

"What happened? How long was I been sleeping?" Deristo kong tanong at hindi na pinansin pa ang malamig na pakikitungo nito saakin. I'm not even surprised.