Chapter Twenty Eight

Conquerer

Harper's POV

"Are you sure about your decision? There is no turning back." Tanong niya.

Gusto kong masagutan lahat ng katanungan ko simula pa lang kaya hindi na ako magdadalawang isip pa sa aking desisyon. Alam kong maari ko itong ikapahamak ngunit wala na akong magagawa pa.

If I ended up leaving this world, then I'd leave this world knowing the truth about everything and the past. I don't wan't to be a coward anymore. I don't wan't to cry anymore just because I'm scared. I'm not only doing this to prove myself but I'm also doing this for the sake of Zaronaria.

If I were soon to be the Queen of Sirrius kingdom then I won't be waiting to be an official Queen just to prove something. I'll show them that even my questions are worthy of answers. This time I won't act as an damsel in distress. I'll make Zaronaria as the damsel in distress itself.

"I'm sure of it." Ngiti ko.

Fear is what makes us brave kaya
Hindi ko na hahayaan pang pangunahan ako ng takot. Kung pababayaan ko ang sarili ko na maging takot ay wala akong patutunguhan sa buhay.

"Well then. Here is the plan."

Kaming tatlo lamang ng Headmistress at ang kanyang secretary. She showed me the map that leads to the river of Veracity and she also instructed me how to get there. She  told me how to go back to Zaronaria by using the piece that would create as an portal through Zaronaria.

"Remember Harper, kailangan mo lang patugtugin ito and the dogs will fell asleep." She warned me before handing me the music box.

"Paikutin mo lamang ito and the spell will immediately affect the dog." Tinuro niya ang handle ng music box na kailngan ko pang paikutin bago ito tumugtog.

"Remember that the spell will only last for five-minutes so you only have limited time to get the piece." Tumango ako.

"Once you get the piece, go to the middle of the forest where the portals through Zaronaria is located and placed it in the middle and it'll open the portal." I took the two papers of the map from the Headmistress' Secretaries palms after she handed them to me.

I opened them again and analyze the map before closing them.

"You'll leave before the sun sets." I stopped for a moment.

Nalulungkot akong isipin na hindi ko man lang magawang mag paalam sa mga kaibigan ko. It was the same feeling I felt the day that I left the palace. It was like I'm leaving home again, but this time I'm not going to  be able to know when or not will I be returning.

"Harper, you won't be saying Goodbye to us. Because you will be returning no matter what happens." Determinadong sabi ng Headmistress.

Wala na akong masabi pa kundi ang tumango. Matagal bago ako nakalabas ng opisina ng Headmistress. Hinatid pa ako ng kanyang secretary hanggang sa makalabas na ako.

"Miss Sirrius." Napalingon ako sa sekretarya ng Headmistress matapos niya akong tawagin. Sa pagkaka-alam ko ay Zelda ang kanyang pangalan. Nag taas ako ng kilay sakanya.

I looked down after she gently pulled my hands and placed down a bracelet in my palms. Nagtaka ako kung para saan ang bracelet na ibinigay niya. Nginitian niya ako.

"This is a lucky charm. Back in my hometown, we usually give this to our love ones that will be going far away from us. It is our way of saying them Good Luck and return safely." Sinimulan niyang isout saakin ang bracelet.

Napatitig ako sa bracelet na ibinigay niya. It was made out of gold and it's pendant was the  yellow gemstone formed as the Sun. Hindi ito mabigat saaking kamay, it's like I'm not wearing anything in my wrist even though it is made out of gold.