Chapter Fifty

The rest of the day you spent with some of the other team members. First, you were hanging out with Thor, Bucky, and Steve. And at one point you were hanging with Tony in his lab.

You were really allowed to touch anything but he would talk a lot about his projects and you could tell he liked talking about them so you just listened. It was nice, he seemed happy that someone was willing to listen to him ramble on about something he loves.

The day went by pretty quickly and it was now 5 pm. You went back to your room and showered before putting on your outfit.

As soon as you finished changing there was a knock at your door. "Hey" Wanda greeted and she looked you up and down and smiled. "Ready to go?" you nodded and she led you to her car.

Once you got to your lane at the bowling alley you finally fessed up to Wanda. "I'm going to be honest before I embarrass myself"

"What's the wrong y/n/n?" she looked up at you after tying her shoelace. "Uhm, I'm not really good at bowling. Last time I went bowling was when I was young, I don't really remember how."

"Oh don't worry I can teach you" she set up the screen and tried to show you how to bowl. You already had some idea because you'd watched movies where the characters would go bowling.

It looked so easy but it was so hard and in the first 5 rounds all of them went in the gutter.

"I suck" you laughed and Wanda joined. Wanda had gotten a strike on every round.

"Let me guess you're going to knock them all down again right?" you mocked her but she just laughed and picked up her ball.

And just like you predicted she had knocked all the pins down. "You're so good at this" Wanda laughed. "What's so funny"

"I'm actually not" she could see the confusion on your face so she continued to explain. "I've been using my powers" she laughed and you were just in shock. "You sneaky little witch"

"I'll help you cheat to" you took her offer and had some fun with it.

She made the ball fly in the air, not touching the ground once. Another round she let you try again and when it went in the gutter she knocked all the pins down. "Thanks"

"Bet you can't get a strike without magic" she narrowed her eyes at you. "Is that a challenge?"

She picked up her ball, determined to show you who's boss. The ball rolled down the alley perfectly and hit the first pin causing multiple to go down with it.

When it was over there were 2 pins left, "Oh Christ" she rolled her eyes and with a flick of her wrist, the two pins fell down. You both giggled before looking at the final scores.

"Do you want to get some food?" you nodded and the two of you returned your shoes and walked to the car. "Where do you want to eat?"

"McDonald's? I'm in the mood for some fries" she nodded, "Ooh and ice cream"

You went through the drive-through and you shared a 20 piece chicken nugget with 2 medium fries and ice cream cones. You had also bought burgers for the team as it was only 8 o'clock. They probably ate dinner already but you predicted some of them would be hungry again.

You made it back to the tower, only eating the ice cream cones and saving your food for when you get back.

Wanda dropped the food on the kitchen island, "JARVIS can you tell the team that we brought burgers if anyone wants"

"Yes Miss Maximoff"

"Okay let's eat, I'm starving" you dug into the bag and pulled out the chicken nuggets and fries.

The two of you sat down on the ground and began to demolish the food. "Oh I haven't had McDonald's in so long, I missed you" Wanda kissed her chicken nugget and you both laughed but it was cut short by the team filing into the kitchen each grabbing a burger and taking a place on the floor around you guys.

"So what did you girls do?" Bucky asked as she took a seat right next to you. "We went bowling and Wanda got a strike on each round" you and the witch laughed but nobody else got the joke because they weren't there.

Once you stopped laughing you looked around the room and your eyes caught on Natasha, her eyes were locked on Wanda. It looked as if Natasha were trying to kill her with her mind.

"Nat come here" you patted the seat next to you and she immediately joined you on the floor.

Nat noticed Bucky looking at you weirdly so she shot him a killer look which made him back off. You didn't even notice this happening as you and Wanda were conversing.

"Did you have fun tonight y/n?" Bucky asked in an attempt to get under Nat's skin.

"Yeah, I did actually. I'll be right back" you stood up and left the three of them to talk, not knowing how awkward it would be between them.

On your way to the bathroom, you bumped into Peter. "Oh hey, there's burgers"

"Oh yeah, I was on my way there. But I actually wanted to slide something by you before I ask the team" you nodded for him to continue. "Do you think the team would want to go to a drive-in movie?"

"Yeah maybe. It might be a good break for everyone"

"Great! I'll go ask them"

A/n: Yay finally posted again! And coincidently I'm posting right before I go on the airplane again. Anyways.

Hope you have a good day <3