Chapter Forty Nine

Natasha started waking up. Her eyes stayed closed because she could feel the sun shining right on her face.

She felt a warmth around her body that she hadn't woken up to in ages and it put a smile on her face. She looked down to see you still peacefully asleep.

She stayed in bed for a minute just taking you in before she carefully flipped you over so you were lying on your back and she slipped out of bed.

She got ready for the day and saw that you were still sleeping. "Y/n" she said softly as she approached you.

"Y/n" she said again while carefully shaking you awake. She saw you start to stir awake, "Wake up sleeping beauty"

Without opening your eyes, you stretched yourself awake. "Sorry I didn't mean to fall asleep" you sat up and yawned again. "That's okay I fell asleep too"

The two of you stared at each other in a comfortable silence before you remembered that you had plans with Wanda today. "Shoot, what time is it?" you stand up and scurry off to the bathroom. "Mind if I use your bathroom?"

"Not at all, and it's 11" she said loudly so you could hear her from the bathroom. You quickly did your business before rejoining Nat. "Well I have time before I hang out with Wanda"

"You should hang out with Peter, I'm sure he wants to spend some time with you" she suggests and you were a little hurt she didn't seem to want to hang out with you anymore. Was she sick of you?

You wanted to ask if she wanted to hang out because you loved spending time with her but all that came out was "okay" before your body took over and you walked out of there.

You didn't even make it 5 steps before you ran into Peter. "Oh hey I was looking for you. Do you want to help me train my spider sense"

"You mean your Peter tingle" you both laughed  but immediately stopped. "Thats what you used to call it" Peter realized and you could see the hope in his eyes. "Do you remember?" you searched your mind for any more memories but came up blank. You shook your head. "I don't know why I said that, it just came out" Peter was still smiling.

"Do you know what this means? Your memories might come back" you shot him a fake smile before the two of you walked to the training room.

Your mind was racing, 'What would it be like if you got your memories back? Would you try to pick up where you left off?' You were a little worried but also excited because then everything would make sense. Or would it be even more unclear? "Y/n?" Peter pulled you from your thoughts. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine thanks" you saw that you had arrived at what was labeled as a training room. You pushed open the doors and walked in with Peter close behind. "Okay Peter, you ready?" he nodded as he closed the door and you turned invisible.

He walked to the middle of the room and slowly turned in a circle, waiting for you to strike. You quietly walked behind him and swiped his legs causing him to fall on his back, luckily you were on the mat.

"Are you okay Peter?" you showed yourself and crouched down in front of him. He shook you off and asked you to go again so you once again turned invisible and he got into a ready stance.

He must have sensed you when you swung your left arm because he moved out of the way but he didn't catch when you slapped him in the back of the head. You laughed and turned visible but when you looked at him he looked super frustrated.

"It's okay we can try again" you smiled at him and he nodded and returned the smile. You used your powers again and you saw Peter put on a serious face which was still kind of cute. "Marco" you yelled, he faced you and tried to punch you but you easily dodged it. He swung a few more times and got closer each time. "That's it Peter, your getting closer" you encouraged him.

Suddenly the door opened and it caught your attention and you turned visible. When you turned back to Peter he kicked you in the chest causing the air to get knocked out of you and you fell to the floor. "One hell of a kick Pete"

"Oh my gosh. Y/n I'm so sorry" you told him it was okay while you were still trying to catch your breath. "Y/n are you okay!?" You heard a soft voice yell and you heard their footsteps get louder. You gave Wanda a thumbs up but she still used her powers and flung Peter a few feet away. "Okay I deserve that"

"Yeah you did" Wanda turned back and saw that you were better now so she helped you up and brought you into a hug. "What's the hug for" she held you tightly and you were melting in her warm embrace. "Just let me hug you. You scared the crap out of me"

"Wanda it wasn't that bad" she pulled away from you while keeping her hands on your arms so you were still close. "I don't care how little it was, I hate to see you get hurt and it made me worry because I've lost you once and if I lost you again, I don't know what I would do" she confessed. "I'm not going anywhere okay? Not if I have anything to do about it" you added in the last part just in case.

She brought you into another hug and you looked at Peter who was only now getting off the ground. "Come here" he walked over and wrapped his arms around you both. Right now you felt safe.

A/n: I'm back! So here's another chapter for y'all!

Have a good day <3