Chapter Eighteen

"We should go inside" you say after sitting on the bench for 5 more minutes. She nodded and you let go of her before standing up, and she slowly stood up to follow you into the compound.

As soon as you walked through the door Wanda linked arms with you and walked you to her room where Peter was already waiting on her bed. As soon as you and Wanda walked in, Peter got under the covers and motioned for the two of you to copy him as he grabbed the remote. "What are we watching?" You ask as you sit on the right side of the bed, away from Peter. Wanda motions for you to scoot over so you would be in the middle and she could be on the end, she loves being on the end. You scoot over and Peter turns and gives you a dopey smile, making you laugh before he handed you the remote, which you then handed to Wanda. "What no, y/n. It's your turn" she said before handing the remote back to you. "Fine okay" you said with a frustrated tone before going to look for a movie. You flip through movies for a few minutes until you sigh in frustration and Peter and Wanda share a look before look at you. "Whats wrong?" Wanda asked as she flipped her body so she was facing you.

"Nothing it's just... I can't even pick a movie, how am I supposed to pick between two people that I like?" You say desperate for her to have all the answers. She looks at you with sad eyes, "Well I know that it doesn't feel like it right now, but deep down you know what you want and sometimes it just takes a little nudge for it to become clear to you." Peter says and you both quickly turn your head to look at him. "What I can't give advice?" Peter asks and you both are just shocked because he never gives advice, and when he does, most times it's not good. "No Peter, just that was actually good." Wanda said playfully but still shocked. Peter fakes a hurt face and you all laugh, "You know what I'm just going to pick." Peter says as he grabs the remote from you. You watched about 3 movies and when the third one was done it was about 5 o'clock.

"Oh my gosh" Wanda says grabbing yours and Peter's attention. "What?" You and Peter asked at the same time. "Y/n go shower." Wanda says quickly and you both give her a look, "What are you talking about, I don't even stink." You said faking a hurt expression. "No you have to start getting ready for your date." She said and Peter snapped his gaze to you, "Date!? And you didn't tell me. Thanks guys" he said before he dramatically plopped his head down on the pillow. "Sorry Pete, Nat asked me last night." You said embarrassed that you forgot to tell him. "It's okay because at least now I can help you get ready." He said as he jumped out of bed then grabbed your hand. You then used your other hand to grab Wanda and the three of you ran to your room with Peter leading you.

While you shower, Wanda grabs some outfits for you to try on and Peter helps her. Wanda then moves on to blow drying your hair and Peter attempts at finding shoes to match each of the outfits, which he wasn't bad at. You finish getting ready around 6:40pm so the three of you just talk for the remaining time. At 6:58 you hear a knock at the door and you go to open it to see Natasha with a big smile across her face that reached all the way to her eyes, and her eyes sparkled once they met yours. "Well Natasha, aren't you early." You said sarcastically and her face quickly changed into one of confusion. She looked at the clock in your room to see she was in fact 2 minutes later and her face softened, "Well I could come back later?" She teased. "No since your already here." You said and she reached out her hand and you took it before you began walking to her car.

She opened the car door for you and you got in before she went around to the drivers side and got in herself. She started the car and began to drive, "I forgot to mention upstairs but you look beautiful" she said making you blush. "Thank you, you look amazing too." You say and she turns to give you a smile before turning her attention back to the road. "So where are we going?" You asked, eager to know where she was taking you for your date. "Have you ever done mini golf?"