Chapter Thirteen

"Y/n, please forgive me." Natasha pleaded to you.

You nodded slowly, "I forgive you Natasha, this time." you say. "Yes, thank you!" she says before stepping toward you. "Can I hug you?" you're grateful that she keeps asking permission to do things, which makes you think that she really wasn't thinking straight when she yelled at you. You nod at her question and she steps forward and wraps her arms around your torso, under your arms. You stand still for a moment before wrapping your arms above hers and around her neck. She buries her head in the crook of your neck. You don't notice, but she takes a deep breathe to inhale your scent, before pulling away from you. "Uhm should we go back to the tower now?" you ask and she nodded before beginning to walk to her car. You follow and hop into the passenger seat.

You arrived back at the compound. Natasha parks the car in the garage and you both walk in the front door. Since your rooms are right across from each other's you only part ways when you enter you rooms. You immediately get into bed and drift off the sleep.

Natasha entered her room and got under the covers. She laid there, staring at the ceiling going over your conversation in the meadow. She felt a bit embarrassed that she basically confessed her feelings for you. 'She technically didn't reject me, so I still have a chance right?' Natasha thought to herself, causing a smile to form. With that she drifted off to sleep the happiest she's been in 2 weeks.

Your always flutter open when you feel the sun rays shining on your face. You get out of bed and get dressed. Today you decided you would try to train again, since you hadn't in the 2 weeks you isolated yourself.

You walked through the common room and entered the kitchen. Nobody was awake yet, so you took upon yourself to make breakfast for the entire time. Just as you finished getting out the ingredients to cook, Wanda walked in. "Morning y/n/n" Wanda said with her morning voice. "Come over here and help me make breakfast" You say and she laughs at you before walking over to work kn the pancakes.

"So are you going to tell me about your little talk with Natasha?" Wanda asked and you sighed. "Well she told me that she likes me." She nodded "Well that's good... Wait! Do you mean as more than a friend?" She said with a bit of excitement in her voice. "Yeah, and she kind of tried to kiss me." you said and she left the pancakes on the stove unattended. "She tried to kiss you? Omg, now you have two people that like you. Can I get a 'LOVE TRIANGLE!'" she says as shes practically jumping up and down. You grab her arms to hold her planted on the ground, "Wanda, I don't even know that I like her in that way." You try to say firmly to get it in her head. "But there's a chance?" she says as a smirk creeps its way onto her face. "Maybe, now focus on your pancakes before you burn them." You say looking away from her to try and hide the smile that found it's way to your face.

You and Wanda went back to making breakfast. What the both of you didn't know was that Natasha was around the corner, eavesdropping on your conversation. A smile found its way onto Natasha's face when she heard that she might have a chance with you. She then went back to her room to figure out what she is going to say to you later.

A/N:
Sorry that these past few chapters have been shorter... That's it, theres no excuse.