Chapter Twenty Six

You felt a bright light shining on your face causing your eyes to flutter open. When you open your eyes you see Wanda with her arms wrapped around you and you stifle a laugh. She begins to stir awake and you get an idea, "morning" you say before you begin to tickle her and her eyes go wide as she begins to burst out laughing. "MORNING" she lets out while she laughs. Once you start to laugh you stop tickling her because you are so bad at multitasking.

"I'm hungry" you say and you slip out of her grasp. "NO! COLD!" she whines and you giggle before grabbing her hands and pulling her up and dragging her to the kitchen. "What do you want to eat?" you ask as you stare at the doors of all the cupboards. "Cereal?" she says slowly and you nod, "I'll get the milk, you get the box" she nods, "Sir yes sir" she salutes before going to the cupboard and grabbing a box of cheerios.

While the two of you are eating the team begins to file in, all but Natasha. But once you're just about done eating Natasha strolls into the kitchen. You're stare at the back of her head as you contemplate if you should say hi first or let her do it. She abruptly turns around and you quickly turn your attention to anywhere but her but it was too late because she knew you were staring at her. She began to walk over to the table and sat right across of you. Her mouth opens as if she's going to say something but she just sighs and closes it.

Even though you were done eating you stayed sat on the table and watched her while her eyes stayed on the food she was eating. "You know it's rude to stare" she spoke still looking at her plate. "mm?" is all you could let out. "You've been staring at me since I walked in" she said. "Oh, I'm sorry" you said shyly, "No it's cute" she teased. "Are you still mad at me?" you asked bluntly.

"Do I have a reason to be?" she replied and you furrowed your eyebrows. "What's that supposed to mean?" she finally looked up at you. "Nothing" you looked around to see nobody was in the room anymore. "I can't believe your still worried that I would cheat on you" you started and she opened her mouth to speak but you started taking again, "Oh wait I can't because according to you we aren't even dating." you spat and stood up from your seat and she copied you.

"You're right, I did say that." she said calmly and just looked at her. "And I'm trying to say I had no right to be mad or jealous" you furrowed your eyebrows and your gaze moved to her feet. "Oh" you sad sadly, "Why are you sad? I apologized" she said as she moved forward and lifted your chin up with her index finger. You sighed as you looked into her eyes, "I don't know, I guess I wish you were a little mad?" you said unsure. "Why would you want that? Isn't it good that I'm not?" she question.

"No because that means there's nothing between us, and I want so badly for there to be something" you said, "like if we dated then there would be something?" she asked with a smirk growing on her face. "Yeah. Maybe it's stupid..." you trailed off. "No it's not stupid. I wasn't sure if you wanted to, so I held off on asking you" she explained. "Ask me what?" you asked softly. "Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" A smile spread across your face, "Yes, omg, yes!" you said and she cupped one of your cheeks with her hand and the other slid to the small of your back as she pulled you in for a kiss. She then pulled away and brought you into a warm hug. "Thank goodness, I thought you were going to say no" she said sarcastically and you chuckled into her shoulder, "How can I say no to the amazing Natasha Romanoff?" you responded. "Have you ever even tried to?" she asked in the same manner, and you just laughed.

Tony walked in and the two of you pulled away from the hug. "Did you two finally make it official?" he asked smugly. "Yeah. Wait what do you mean finally?" you asked shocked. "Oh we were seeing how long it would take for you two to start dating, Steve owes me a $20" he said, you and Nat shared a look, "You bet in us?" Natasha spoke in a more firm tone. Tony turned around with eyes wide, "Yeahhh" he said slowly. She looked irritated but when she looked at you her expression softened, "Who won?" she said and your eyebrows raised in curiosity. "Me, Peter, Wanda, Clint" he listed, "Wait Clint's not even here" you asked, "Oh well he really had faith in you two" he explained and the two of you nodded.

"So Steve, Bruce, and Bucky were against us?" Natasha asked and Tony nodded. "Oh this calls for a party!" he said before he swiftly left the room. "Any excuse for a party" Natasha said and you giggled.

"So what do you want to do now?"