Chapter 14: I Just Did That For You Guys

The outfit I decide to go with makes me feel comfortable and hot

The outfit I decide to go with makes me feel comfortable and hot. I throw on Reggie's jacket and look at myself in the full-body mirror on the back of my door. I'm listening to music, when it's muted... signaling I have a text. It's from Julie.

Sis From Another Miss

I can't go

What? Why not?
I'm not telling the guys...

I missed a calculus test so I'm grounded

When Flynn didn't wake you up?

Yeah

Don't worry
I'm on my way to get you

Tia will never let you in

Well it's a good thing I'm not using the door isn't it?

I put my phone in my pocket, laced up my Converse and started heading to Julies. I got there and I climbed a tree a foot away from her roof right under her bedroom window. I jumped on the roof and knocked on her window.

"What are you doing? Tia could have seen or heard you!"

I smiled, "I told you that I wasn't using the door."

We heard a know at the door and I saw Reggie's hand through it. Both of us laughed and Julie helped me down from the window. "What are you guys doing?"

Reggie put his head through the door, "We are being classy!"

Someone pulled him back and Luke walked in, followed by Alex, then Reg. "Why aren't you dressed yet Julie?" Luke asked.

"I got grounded, so I can't go," she shrugged.

"But we were just there!" Reggie exclaimed.

"Yeah," Alex began.

"It's packed!" Luke raised his voice.

"I can't go, Tia is right downstairs."

Luke and I said at the same time, "You aren't taking the stairs..."

She smiled, "Okay get out so I can change."

They all poofed away except for Alex. "I think you and Luke don't get along because he's just like you." 

Before I could say anything, he vanished. I rolled my eyes, "Boys."

Julie walked over to her mom's chest. She pulled out a rocking leather vest with a dahlia pin. I went out the window first, then I helped her. We were very quiet and kept low until we were sure we couldn't be seen from the house.

We got to the café and we met up with Flynn, "Are we early?" I asked.

She made a disgusted sound, "Too early."

The announcer went on stage and read a card, "Now please welcome Jacob Smith!"

"How did he get on the list?" I asked.

"Probably his new girlfriend," Julie groaned.

Jake got onstage and he looked nervous. He started playing an electric guitar and once the lyrics started, he never took his eyes of me.

(Obviously the ages and the name wasn't the same)

While the song was going on, I looked back at Reggie. This is the maddest I've ever seen him. Julie and Flynn looked disgusted and I'm sure my face wasn't any better.

 When he was done the crowd had a low applause. I saw my parents across the room and they also looked disgusted. The announcer came back when Jake was done, "Alright next up is Dirty Candy!"

"I'm guessing her daddy made calls for the both of them," I crossed my arms.

After Alex was done fooling around, he came back out of breath. He saw us looking at him, "What? I just did that for you guys."

"Uh huh," Luke smirked.

"You can stop smiling now, Lex," I giggled.

The announcer came back, "Alrighty, next we have Julie and the Fatones!"

We all looked at Luke, "Really?" I asked.

"Sorry guys, my hand-writing sucks."

Julie corrected the mistake when she got onstage. They started singing.

The whole performance Reg didn't take his eyes off me. I smiled big the whole time. Luke and Julie had major chemistry and Flynn noticed, Reg noticed, and Alex noticed. I think all at the same time. 

After they finished Julie came over and pulled Flynn and I into a group hug. The announcer came back onstage for the last time, "Okay! Closing the night out is Y/N Y/L/N!"

I walked up onstage and Reggie screamed over everyone else. Nobody could hear him except the guys, Julie, and I... but I know it made me blush.

After I was done I could hear my parents over everyone except Reggie. If he was human, his throat would be extremely sore tomorrow. I smiled, took a bow, and walked off stage.