Chapter 2: This Was the Only Thing I Could Think of For Nostalgia

"You guys! Stop doing that! I'm serious."

"Whoa! This one's all on you. We were already here. Well, actually, we were over there, and then we came over here..." Reggie said.

I was standing behind Julie just looking at them.

"Are we not gonna talk about what happened?" Luke asked.

"Yeah the whole school saw you, it's kinda freaking me out," Julie turned to me, "Well can you see them?"

"Yeah I can," I whisper.

"You guys, this is my best friend, Y/N. She helped me a lot when my mom passed and I couldn't be more grateful," Julie was hyping me up.

"Hi, I'm Reggie!" the cute bassist waved at me.

"I'm Luke, and this is-"

"Alex! I'm Alex."

Reggie leaned close to Luke, "Dang, she's pretty cute. I wish she could see us."

"Dude!" Alex looked at Reggie.

"Reggie, I can see you. I can hear you pretty well too," I giggled.

A slight pink spread over his cheeks, "Oh- right, yeah. I knew that."

"Uh huh. Anyways, you know, you could see us, and people could see us whenever we play music. And my clothes are made of air, but for some reason, I'm still getting a wedgie," Alex inhales sharply, "So many questions."

"The important thing is we rocked that place. They were loving you!"

"Actually we loved all of you," I said looking at Luke.

"She's right, that was a great song Luke, thanks," Julie smiled at the boy.

"I'm so... I'm so confused, you know? The afterlife should come with instructions or a quick start guide or something," I could already tell that Alex was the smart overthinker.

"Well the good thing is that everyone thought you guys were holograms," Julie looked down, I bet she was thinking about Flynn, "and I got back into the program."

Reggie was concerned, "Why do you looked so bummed?"

Luke smiled, "Yeah dude, you're making this face."

I giggled and Julie scoffed, "That

I giggled and Julie scoffed, "That... is not my face."

Reggie was debating, "Eh..."

"It's your face," Luke smiled again.

"And things just got weird between me and Flynn. She asked about you guys, and I couldn't say."

"Sweet. Girls are already talking about us," Reggie whispered and high-fived Luke.

I crossed my arms, "You guys. Stop it."

"I can't tell her, for the same reason I can't tell my dad, she'll think I've gone off the deep end!"