Chapter 1

Hey Guys. This is the start of the sequel. I hope you all like it. We're gonna have an amazing journey ahead.
❤❤❤

------------

Fireworks.

That's what I felt. That's what I saw.

He finally pulled away as we panted for air. I was chuckling a bit, not quite believing it.

"I still can't believe it, nerdy." He said as he looked down at me, our foreheads touching. He chuckled a little. I smiled brightly at him.

His eyes filled with tears.
"Don't ever leave me." He said and hugged me tight, while I rubbed his back. He's getting too emotional.

I was so overwhelmed with everything.

I was thinking about how I'll ask dad about it. Will dad even permit me to date?

I don't think he will be okay with it, but who cares when you're the favourite Grandchild and the only Granddaughter of the coolest, the most handsome and the most powerful Romano?

Grandpa just made it easier.

"What happened? Why are you so silent? Looks like I finally found a way to shut you up." He said, smirking. I glared at him and faked a gag.

"It wasn't even good." I smirked. I was surprised when he smirked back.

"Uh huh. Sure it wasn't." He said sarcastically, while moving towards me. I backed away, playing along. He pinned me against the wall and stared into my eyes.

"Why are you blushing then, tomboy?" He leaned in to whisper in my ear.

"I'm not. I'm just too hot." I said, smirking while saying the last part.

"You sure you're the one that's hot?" He teased, again. I rolled my eyes.

"Don't get too ahead of yourself, pighead." I said, lightly punching him.

"I'm just asking." He shrugged. "Changing the topic, how was your first kiss?" He asked, smirking while looking at my flustered self.

God!! What is happening to me?
Gather up your sarcasm, Evvie.

"It wasn't my first kiss." I stated, with a bored expression, resisting the urge to smirk at how his expressions changed.

"What?" Zack said, a shocked expression on his face, which soon turned into anger and jealousy. "Who?"

"Uhh.." I stammered. "Does Scooby count?" I asked sheepishly and stifled a laugh at his expression.

He looked at me weirdly and blinked then blinked again.

Your eyelashes will fall down, pighead.

Then finally he burst out laughing, after all the drama. His heavy laughter rang through the air.

"What are you laughing at, you idiot pighead?" I growled as he just looked at me with amusement in his eyes.