Chapter 13

Hey. So my exams are starting soon and I am a little busy, rn. I tried but I couldn't manage to give much time to writing. So, instead of putting the book on hold for 20 days (or a month 😬), I am going to update on alternate days, until I'm free to write again. If I post daily, I won't have anything to post later. So, its better to change the update schedule. Hope y'all understand.
Wish me luck.
🤗🤗
❤❤❤❤❤

--------

"Noooooooooo..." I whined dramatically.

"Its just one kiss." Zack grumbled, running behind me.

"I know its not one kiss, when you look like you want to eat my face off." I said, still running away from him. "I'm not tasty, I swear. Besides, you're not getting any kisses until I am NOT in the mood to annoy you."

I tried going to my room, to get my phone and this trucker, found me on the way back. We were running around the house since then.

"How long are you going to run?" Someone asked. One of my brothers.

"I'm not stopping till I get rid of this garbage." I yelled, turning a corner.

"We can help." Someone yelled. "We have a forest around the house. The body can be hidden easily."

What happened?

I slipped on my own two feet and stumbled.

Zack grabbed my arm and pulled me to him, while I fought.

No way in hell is he winning.
I have a reputation. I can't let this angry Gorilla win.

"Where'd you go now, nerdy?" He smirked, before grabbing both of my hands in his and kissing me all over my face.

"Yuck." I said, fake gagging.

"You're blushing." He said, simply, mocking me.

"As I told you before, I'm just hot." I smirked, sticking my tongue out.

"We both know you're ugly." He rolled his eyes. I punched him in the guts.

"You're uglier." I stuck my tongue out and ran away as soon as he got over the pain and glared at me dangerously.

"Bye, pighead. Choke on your breaths and die." I yelled, over my shoulder.

That's how we spent the whole time. Just insulting each other and getting some personal time, every time one of us, left the room.

----------

"Bye guys." I said, as the cousins got up to leave.

"Bye, little baby." Asher said, as I glared at him.

"Ooo. I'm scared." Austin said, mocking me.

"Whatever. Get lost and don't show me your face for a long time." I muttered.

"Bye, baby." Vince said kissing my forehead as the other oldies followed suit.

"Bye Bye." I said, waving and smiling at them.

"See you soon. Love you." Drake said, hugging me tightly.

It was way past dinner time. I turned around only to collide in a hard chest.

"Oww... What?" I asked, looking up at Elonzo, who smiled and picked me up.

"Let's tuck you in, baby." He said, booping my nose.

"Ugh. I'm not a baby." I whined, hiding my face in his shoulder.

"You are." He said, simply.

"Shut up, Oldie." I grumbled. Elonzo stopped.