Bonus Chapter 4

I think this is the longest chapter I've written. Enjoy.
You will get to see Evvie's wedding and kids.
Don't worry about it.
(^~^)

Warning: Scary Elonzo ahead.
(This chapter was requested. Where Elonzo gets seriously mad at Evvie. Poor her.)
╥﹏╥
------------

"I don't want to." I whined, begging my eldest brother, while practically hanging from his arm.

"You're going to school. That's final." Elonzo stated firmly, getting his arm out of my grasp. I pouted, wrapping my arms around his middle and looking up at him.

"Please." I said, using my puppy eyes.

He frowned.
"Is something bothering you?" He asked. I shook my head.

"I just don't want to." I said.

"You never throw a tantrum for going to school." He stated. "What is it?"

"Nothing." I whined, rolling my eyes. I buried my head in his chest.

He sighed angrily.
"Why can't you just straight out tell me what the problem is? You always have to make it worse." He accused.

I scowled.
"There's no problem. So there's nothing to tell." I said, stubbornly.

"Fine." He said, glaring at me now. "You're going to school then."

I opened my mouth to whine about it again, but he cut me off.

"And if you whine, you'll regret it." He said, effectively shutting me up.

I pouted and walked to the kitchen. I shoved the food down, glaring at Elonzo and huffing every second.

"If this temper tantrum doesn't end now, it's going to end when a certain baby sits in the corner till her brothers are ready for school." Elonzo announced, without even looking at me and focussing on his food instead.

Leo had a proud look on his face when I scowled at Elonzo. My brothers just watched with amusement, knowing I was going to say something to make this worse. Luciano was about to run and grab popcorn.

Apparently, Elonzo knew that too because he ordered for a chair being arranged and put in the corner.

I scowled at the chair and the man who put it there, trying to scare both of them and make them run far away from here.

Elonzo continued eating, while eyeing me, with a challenging look on his face.

I glared back.

Should I continue for the sake of my reputation?
Or Should I back off for the sake of my life?

Of course. The first one.

I smirked evilly, making his expressions to turn hard.

I finished my food quickly. Can't risk him sending me to the corner without finishing this delicious breakfast.

After I ate to my full, I started hitting my fork on the glass plates, making a clinking sound.

At first he ignored me.

Oh? I know just how to get his attention. My smirk widened.

Yes. I'm officially suicidal. Took me a long time to admit. Oh well.

"What the fu-"

"The corner!" He snapped, glaring at me.

"Gladly." I said, standing up, flipping my hair and stomping towards the chair.