Chapter 8

No One's PoV

Chaeyoung tried to stand up but Mina stop her by back hugging her and positioning her chin on the other's right shoulder.

'I saw in a drama that friends do this. Is this right?' Mina thought, remembering where she saw it. 'Nevermind, this felt comfortable, I think I can sleep with this position.'

Mina soon doze off and Chaeyoung notice it so she stop herself from moving too much.

She look beside her to look at Mina's side face. She didn't even know that her hands are now touching Mina's hand.

....

Mina wake up, being in a different room.

Mina's PoV:

The heck is this? The room is red and I am at the center, where the bed is.

I am tied up by a chain, both my arms are tied and also my feet.

Am I being kidnapped right now? Or worse, gonna be RAPE?!

No, no, no, there's no way you got kidnapped? Right?

I mean you are with Chaeyoung earlie- OH MY, WHERE IS CHAEYOUNG?!

Is she lying down somewhere now because she tried to fight the kidnapper? Or did she got killed-? Oh, fuc-

I suddenly heard the door opening and closing then someone getting close to me, causing me to close my eyes because of being scared too much.

Even my heart beats so fast, I can't die yet!

"Unnie?" A familiar voice softly said. Chaeyoung? Is she here to save me?

I slowly open my eyes, seeing Chaeyoung naked.

Wait, what?! What happened to you?!! Did that kidnapper strip your clothes?

"Chaeyoung, what happened to you?" I asked, trying to get close to her but I remember my arms are tied. "Could you please take off the chains first?"

She got close and do the chains, making her small boobs on my face, smells like a strawberry.

"Shyong, fyhour fwoobs." I tried to say between her boobs.

"Oh, sorry unnie." She move a bit, sitting on my lap.

Oh wow, I didn't know her butt is this sof- STOP!

Sharon, I don't know what's happening to you but you can't be pervert like the kidnapper!

I remove my arms from the chains. "Chaeyoung, where is the kidnapper? Did that person do something to you?" I asked, getting close, making our face a few centimeters away.

She shook her head as no then looking at me with something in her eyes, like red?

"Unnie, can I bite you?" She said, showing her sharp teeth to me.

"C-chaeyoung, what happened to y-you?!" I said, moving a bit but she put her arms on my neck, locking our lips together.

My first kiss..

She bite my lips, causing me to moan, and her tongue got inside my mouth. Soon after, we break the kiss and she suddenly smirk at me before she bite at my neck.

Why does this felt so good? Even though I am being sucked by her?

"Unnie, don't be scared." She whispered to my ears. "Now, lick my neck for me to feel good, baby."

Without knowing, I start to lick her neck, like what she obeyed me to.

She start to moan. "Unnie." I hum. "Unnie."

No One's PoV:

"Yah, Unnie!" Chaeyoung tried to wake up the sleeping Mina, since they are close to their destination.

"Chaeyoung, why?" Mina finally woke up, hugging Chaeyoung more tightly but not that hard.

"We are close to our destination."

"Destination?" "Yeah."

"Why are you wearing clothes?"

"Unnie, did something happened to you? Why would I not wear?" Chaeyoung got confused suddenly.

"Because you are nak-" 'Oh, that's a DREAM?!' "Nevermind. Let's go now." Mina said, feeling embarrassed of having that dream.

"What is that unnie?" "Nothing."

"Now, you are making me more curious." Chaeyoung got off Mina and got down of the bus, followed by Mina.

"Oh, Chaeyoung, where did you live?" Mina said, trying to change the topic, which is successful.

"There." Chaeyoung said, pointing at the house close to them, and stopping right at Mina's house.

"Why did you stop then?"

"Isn't this your-?" Chaeyoung's mind suddenly panic and stops from talking.

"My?" Mina asked.

Soon, Chaeyoung is done proccessing. "I mean, aren't you going home yet? Where is your house?" She asked, trying to act that she doesn't know where Mina lives.

"Oh, I live here, just close so I guess we can come home together from now on." Mina said, smiling at her, because Chaeyoung forgot about the dream.

"Sure, I'll get going now unnie." Chaeyoung wave a goodbye to her, which Mina do also. They both got inside and sighed at the same time.

At least I didn't got doomed there!

----

Fun Fact Chapter:

While Mina is having her 'wild and weird' dream, Chaeyoung is only frozen because she can literally hear..

"C-Chaeyoung." Mina moaning and also, Mina licking her neck.

"U-u-unnie." She accidentally moaned, quickly closing her mouth with her eyes popped out.

WHAT IS THAT?!