Chapter 28

1 day before Friday..

Mina quickly grabbed her phone, looking for flowers.

She already have the ideas to confess her feelings.

Where, How, and When.

D-DAY

Mina took a deep breath before calling Chaeyoung's contact number.

"Chaeyoung?"

"Why, unnie?"

"Meet me at TWICELAND, around 4PM."

She then hung up, biting her lips from being nervous.

It's still 9am, but everything is already ready.

She is wearing the dress that Chaeyoung bought for her, and didn't wear glasses, but contact lenses.

Her hair is a bit curled. She is only wearing sandals without heels, because they will be going to an amusement park.

She made sure to wear a decent jacket that will match with the dress since it's cold outside.

She have light-makeup, simple yet cute earrings, and lastly, checking herself for the nth time.

She is holding the flowers, and cute tiger stuffed toy that she worked hard to get at the claw machine yesterday. Not to mention the chocolates, where she tested every chocolate at the store yesterday.

However, she won't be giving the chocolate for now since it will surely melt.

It's 2:31PM, and Mina arrived at their meeting place, TWICELAND.

TWICELAND is a very known amusement park that's been running for almost 7 years. There was never any issue about this park, only positive replies that's why she decided to choose here to confess.

She hide the flowers, and tiger stuffed toy inside the car that they will be using later.

She go first to the cafe first to wait for Chaeyoung. Being very nervouse, and thinking of every possible reaction of Chaeyoung, she lost count of the time.

Chaeyoung arrived 30 minutes early. Mina can see her outside the windows, but the other didn't saw her. She was wearing this unique shirt, and denim jacket.

Chaeyoung got new short haircut, making Mina fall harder.

"How can someone be so cute, pretty, and handsome at the same time?"

She was about to go out, but decided to finish her drink first.

After some minutes, she finished and decided to greet Chaeyoung.

"Chaeyoung-ah! You are early! I told you 4PM. I must have made you wait for too long." The one arriving 2:31PM said.

"Oh, I just got here, unnie. I didn't wait for that long." Chaeyoung replied.

"Then.." Mina grabbed her right arm. "Thank you for waiting for me. Let's go!!"

"This might be the last time I will be holding you like this, so I must cherish every moment with you." Mina sadly thought, before shaking her head to take out the negative thought.

"Something wrong?" The younger asked. "Nothing."

The two of them got stamps on their hands, before going inside the big crowd.

Suddenly, Mina heard a loud sound.

"Chaeyoung, do you hear that?"

"The what?"

"It's like 'dug, dug, dug, dug'. Like a.." Mina listened to it again. "..sound of a heart?"

Chaeyoung surprisingly looked at her. "Is that my heart beating?" She asked to herself.

"Ehh, maybe it's just music from the amusement park." "You think so? Maybe."

They visited many rides and try out some snacks, before it's already around 6PM.

The sun was slowly going down.

Colorful lights were opened.

They arrived at the ferris wheel.

The ferris wheel was huge, each wheel was surrounded by white lights.

The two go inside, and soon, they reached the top.

"Wow, the sunset is so beautiful up here. Don't you think so.." Chaeyoung looked at Mina's side.

She saw a better view.

Mina's side view with the sunlight, her eyes sparkling.

"Yeah, the sunset was breathtaking." Mina replied.

The time had stopped at Chaeyoung's point of view, her mouth shaping an 'O'.

"How can someone be so beautiful." She muttered.

"What did you said?" "Huh? I didn't said anything."

They took a photo together, and got off after some minutes.

---------
(Mina won't be confessing at the ferris wheel. I think it's too common, although it's still romantic😊)