Chapter 12

This is how they look like in the small changing room:

              |         Mirror        |
              |          Mina          |
              |                              |
              |     Chaeyoung    |
              | chair                   |
               -------------------door-

There are hangers on the right side, where they can put the clothes.

No One's PoV

Mina started to take off her clothes to try out the clothes she took earlier.

She is now only in her underwear. She is actually looking at the mirror, with her back facing Chaeyoung.

"Aren't you gonna change?" The frozen Chaeyoung suddenly got suprised by the voice.

She got caught staring at Mina.

"Oh, yeah." Chaeyoung said, starting to take off her clothes but stop. "Why did you stop?" The older one asked. "Unnie, please stop staring."

"But you stare at mine, can't I also stare?" Mina muttered before she go back to trying her clothes, but still glancing at the other.

After a minute, she finished wearing the tight red dress, showing her body curves and her neck along with her collar bone.

"What do you think?" She asked to Chaeyoung, who is still on her bra. She is wearing a baggy pants and still choosing for the top but Mina called her so she look at Mina's side.

She look at her from up to down, and reverse. "Unnie, beautiful."

"What do you mean by that? Is the dress beautiful.." Mina slowly move Chaeyoung closer to her by grabbing her waist before whispering. "..or do you think I'm hot?"

Their body is now touching.

"Does Mina unnie's hotness affect the room also? It felt hot here." Chaeyoung thought, staring at Mina's eyes, who also stare back at her.

Seeing the younger stunned at what she said and to their position, she move her face close to Chaeyoung.

"Is she gonna kiss me?" The younger thought before she close her eyes tightly, waiting for someone's lips.

Instead of lips to her lips, she felt the lips on her cheeks but still close to her lips.

"You are cute." Mina softly said before she chuckled, releasing Chaeyoung and facing the mirror so she can look at herself. "Also, I will choose your clothes. Baggy pants for a formal restaurant?"

Chaeyoung blinked, not understanding a single thing of what Mina said but she nodded.

"Can you zip this down for me?" Mina hold Chaeyoung's hand before guiding it at her back, with her long hair on the side.

The younger one did as she is told, looking at Mina's bare back.

Yes, Mina is not wearing any bra because the design of the tight dress already have one. Chaeyoung didn't saw earlier since she is too focus finding what is good for the baggy pants.

"Unnie, you are not wearing any bra?" She asked. Mina turned around to face the smaller one.

"Want to check for yourself?" Mina teasingly said. "But I will really show her if she really want to see." She thought.