Chapter 17

End of Chapter 16:

"I can sleep here, but is it fine with you?" Mina nod, waiting for Chaeyoung's decision.

"But why do I even need to sleep here when I can sleep to the other room?" She asked. "Do I need any reason? I just want you to sleep with me."

Mina stare at her for a minute. "You don't want to?" She then face the other side. "You can sleep in the guest room if you want." She said, in a cold tone before lying down, not even looking at Chaeyoung's side.

Hearing her words, the younger suddenly got goosebumps.

Without any reply, Mina felt the other slowly lying down beside her. "I will sleep here." She whispered softly, which made Mina smirk.

Nothing will happen, right?

---------

Chaeyoung lay down, her back is facing Mina's back. None of them is sleepy, but they are tired from playing with the kids.

It's been almost 15 minutes, Chaeyoung is still not sleeping. The room is quiet and she is curious if Mina si already sleeping.

"Unnie?" No response. But she felt that the other is still mad at her.

"Unnie? Are you mad?" She asked once again, no response. She face Mina's side, only to see the other already facing her.

"Why is she not responding at all?" Chaeyoung thought.

They stare at each other, with Chaeyoung feeling weird at Mina's stare so she face the other side again.

"Don't want to face me?" Mina said softly and gently, making her melt with her voice.

"I'm feeling shy."

She thought. "Aww, so cute!" Mina giggles silently, finding her cub so cute.

Without noticing, she hug the younger one. "Unnie?" "Hmm?"

"It felt comfortable." Mina is suddenly confused. "What do you mean?"

Chaeyoung face her, smiling a bit. "Your hug is very warm." She said, hugging her closer and hiding her face on Mina's chest.

"Mina unnie smell good." Chaeyoung thought, and before she knew it, she fell asleep.

Mina pat Chaeyoung's head, "Fluffy." She thought.

Looking at the smaller one, she join the younger and fell asleep.

"UNNIE!!!"

Looks like Mina's and Chaeyoung's night is already peaceful. But where is the noisy coming from?

"Yah!! Unnie, stop it!!" Tzuyu annoyingly said, avoiding Sana's powder attacks. "I just took a bath." She shouted, running away from Sana.

Earlier, they are actually about to sleep but Tzuyu remember that they need to take a bath so she go on first. However, when she go out, she found Sana playing with the powder they used earlier.

"You can take a bath again!" "But it's already night and we need to sleep."

"You can take a bath with me. I haven't taken a bath yet." Sana insist, stopping from running. "You are too fast!!"

Tzuyu look at her, before teasing her with her face. "BLEH!!"

With Tzuyu doing that, Sana quickly took the opportunity and run as fast as she can. While running towards Tzuyu, she fell down but she catch the younger.

"Catch you!" Sana pin her on the bed. "You can't escape now." Sana hug Tzuyu, putting powder on her face then everywhere.

Even though Sana is hugging the younger, Tzuyu flip their position, having the older under.

"Are you angry?" Sana asked, scared a bit so she start to pout.

Tzuyu annoyingly look at her, before grabbing her wrist. "Let's take a bath before unnies catch us."

She bring Sana to the bathroom, both of them not having clothes already.

Tzuyu check the temperature of the bath she prepared. The bath is actually for Sana since she haven't taken a bath yet but it looks like Tzuyu need to join her too since they are both sweaty.

They clean each other as fast as they can so they won't get a cold for playing with the water.

Sana get new clothes and they wear comfortable clothes so they can sleep already.

"Tzuyu, what are you looking at?" Sana asked, looking at Tzuyu staring at something so she follow her eyes, only to see her chest.

"My chest?" She thought. She was about to look at where Tzuyu is looking again, but she found her looking at their bed already.

"Maybe she is just sleepy."

"Let's sleep, Tzuyu!!" She hold Tzuyu's hand, pulling her to the bed.

Before they knew it, they fell asleep.

---------
Are you curious why Tzuyu is staring at Sana's chest?

While they are taking a bath, Tzuyu notice Sana's chest having a bit 'fat' she thought, so she also look at her, but it's flat. So, she thought Sana has some kind of disease.

While they are wearing their clothes, she try to look at it again. She manage to see it, however, the words written on her clothes kinda attract her more.

Sana is actually wearing blue pajamas with small stars around. Something small is written, and that's what Tzuyu is reading that's why she stare at her for a while.

Their pajamas are actually a pair. Sana's pajamas sentence is "The moon is beautiful, isn't it?" with a random small moon at the back of her shirt.

While Tzuyu's moon designed pajamas, "I love you to the moon and back." with a random star at the back of her shirt.