Chapter 23

Mina run so fast to grab Chaeyoung's hands and get inside the ferris wheel.

When they reach the toppest, she look at Chaeyoung seriously.

"Chaeyoung, I like you."

"Mina unnie!"

Mina watched the two of them enter the ferris wheel.

Everything is their imagination. She can't run that fast and grab Chaeyoung that quickly.

She is too scared.

She is back in reality.

"I should've save her." She muttered. "Unnie, what's wrong?"

"Chon." Mina said, making them confused.

"The person that confess to her is Chon. The same person that used to bully me."

The whole squad gasped. "Then we should save her now!!"

Momo quickly messaged Chaeyoung through phones.

"She isn't replying."

"There's no other choice but to wait until they finished. We don't know what may happen." Dahyun said, sitting down on the bench.

"Wait for her. I'll go to the restroom." Mina said, looking down.

"Mina unnie, want me to come with you?" Tzuyu asked, sensing her feelings.

"No, it's fine. You should wait for your sister." Mina answered, leaving to go to the restroom.

"Let's try talking to him." Dahyun offered, referring to the man controlling the ferris wheel.

They asked him, but got rejected.

"I am sorry but we also have other customers. We can't stop the ferris wheel." The worker politely said.

"I guess we really don't have any choice but to wait here." Momo said, sitting down with the kids.

They wait for about 30 minutes before Chaeyoung goes out and said goodbye to Chon.

She looked around the squad but found someone missing.

"Where is Mina unnie? She didn't come with you?"

"Wow, Chae. You didn't even greet us." Dahyun said, fake crying.

"She said she will go to the restroom, now that I think about it... She didn't come back!" Momo answered her question.

"So, unnie what happened in the ferris wheel?" Sana asked, eating cheese popcorn they bought while waiting.

"Hmmm..."

Chaeyoung starts to tell them the whole story while going home.

When she finished, they arrived.

"You're not gonna tell Mina unnie yet?" Tzuyu whispered to her unnie.

"Not yet. I'm tired today, I'll talk to her tomorrow." She whispered back.

Before they go inside, Chaeyoung said something.

"Don't tell Mina anything, okay? I'll tell her tomorrow. Ok, bye!"

They go inside and follow Chaeyoung's words.

When Mina asked, they don't answer it and told her that Chaeyoung will answer instead.

-(The Next Day)-

Mina's PoV

Why can't they tell me? Now, I'm getting more curious.