Chapter 26

3 Days Before Friday

Mina's PoV

Chaeyoung, how dare she lie??

She could have just been honest with me. It's not like I am gonna be angry at her.

I don't bite.

I got up from my bed, gettimg out my Chaeyoung thoughts.

I don't want to keep thinking about her so I am going out to have some fresh air. It's almost 9pm, so I won't take too long outside at night.

I am wearing casual clothes, black and white. I go around our neighborhood, looking at the houses and the park.

I said I am getting Chaeyoung thoughts out of my head, right?

Well, I passed by her house and my thoughts are all about her again.

What if we become girlfriends?

What if I am with her today holding hands going around our neighborhood late at night?

I look at my lonely hands while thinking of that.

What would it feel if Chaeyoung will be with me 24/7; holding her hands, walking at late night, cuddling each other, her kissing my cheeks, going to different places with her, and more we can do while together.

I am imagining my future with her again, engagement ring, marriage, being her wife, her being my wife, having kids, and a comfortable home we'll have.

Suddenly, my vision gets blurry. Since when did I start crying?

I stopped by the park, sitting on one of the benches.

What if she doesn't accept my confession? Do I keep loving her, or moving on is the best move?

That question popped out.

Will we stay friends? I hope it won't change the way we are. But what if she doesn't want to be friends with me any-

Two people caught my eyes, stopping me from my thoughts. It's a couple, passing by the park.

A man and a woman. Holding side by side, not talking to each other, and only talk with their eyes looking at each other.

Soon, their shadows fade away.

Being with the person you love is already enough for me, but dating her, then I guess I can be called one of the lucky people.

And of course marrying her, I'll make sure to protect, respect, treat her right, and love her no matter what.

I look back at my watch, looking at the time. I need to go home.

I got home after walking more, having my alone time.

When I got back, I go to my bedroom. I already had dinner earlier, before going outside.

I sat by the chair close to my window, clearly seeing the stars.

Well, wish me luck on Friday. If ever she doesn't accept me, then I have no choice but try my best to make her fall for me.

2 Days Before Friday..

"UNNIE!!"