Chapter 1

Mina open her laptop and the next question is already there.

9/10

"Are you fine with having a friend?"

() yes                 ()no

Mina choose the first one.

'Finally, the last question.' She thought.

10/10

"Are you willing to pay 20,000/week for having a friend?"

() yes              () no

'A friend that I need to pay? I am fine with that as long as I felt true friendship.'  Mina thought before she choose the first.

"Well done! Now, please wait for our message."

With that, the website erased itself and Mina just wait, the website said to wait as you read earlier.

But Mina get sleepy and she go to her bed and sleep.

The next day, as usual, Jihyo wake her up.

"Mina!"

"I am already awake, Aunt Jihyo!"

Because of Mina's excitement, she really woke up early.

She excitedly wear her glasses and look around of her room, expecting someone to show up, but no one.

'Pabo! Mina, your life is not like what you read in the books! Don't expect someone suddenly appearing in your room!' Mina thought as she softly throw punches to the pillows.

Poor pillows.

Anyways, she do her morning routines and go downstairs after.

"Good morning, Mina!"

"Good morning." Mina smiled to her maids and butlers.

The maids and butlers also smile to her but she notice someone is absent.

"Dahyun got classes?"

"Yep! Later afternoon, she would go back here." Her sister, Yerim, said.

Mina nod and she go to the dining table and join the three.

Their workers actually live with them. Two person each room and that's why they are always early.

"Finally, my morning will be peace without her!" Momo said.

"Ye, ye, ye. It's because your heart would always skip a beat if you would see her." Sana said, making Tzuyu and Mina laugh.