Sharon, the Serial Killer

---
This is just a short scenario I suddenly thought of. It's my first time writing this kind of story so maybe it won't turn that good..
---------

"One down."

A beautiful woman said, her dress covered with blood.

"S-H-A-R-O-N." She whispered, writing the letters down on the bed using the man's blood.

She looked at the man hanging on a rope before checking the computer beside him.

"That's the 55th person." She said, washing her soft hands on the tap. "I have more to go. It's never ending."

She fix herself, retouching her make up, changing her clothes with the hotel's uniform, and leaving the main evidence.

The blood all over the room?

That doesn't matter to her. The woman calmly go out, looking at the cameras that she destroyed earlier.

She go to the receptionists and joined them. After some few minutes, she hear the sirens of the police.

Polices start to go inside the hotel, along with the ambulance.

Her innocent fake smile suddenly turned into a smirk when she saw the woman she's been waiting.

"Son Chaeyoung, looks like you are here too." She muttered, watching the woman go.

Son Chaeyoung. A detective working with the police. She solved many cases, however, there's one and currently the only one she's been working. Sharon, the Serial Killer.

Ever since Sharon's case killed a person, Chaeyoung was the first one to be assigned. Well, she volunteered because of why Sharon made it too obvious yet she can't be find.

Seeing the woman she's been waiting, Sharon decided to flee the facility by going to the ladies' restroom.

She opened the windows and was about to escape when a woman got in.

Sharon take a look on who it is.

"This one is hard too, I don't know why Sharon kills. There's no connections between the victim's. It's either a woman or a man. Is she just killing because she wants?"

Chaeyoung said, removing the gloves she's wearing before throwing it to the trash can.

She wash her hands and notice a woman behind her.

Sharon smiled to her, before wearing a face mask connected to an oxygen. "Can you please read this for me?" She passed a small paper.

"I don't remember seeing your face. I thought we already interviewed every employee.." Chaeyoung said, reading the words on the paper before saying it out loud.

"Every killer have their reasons why they kill." She said, she look back at Sharon.

Sharon locked the ladies' door, smirking.

"Because I am not one of the employees." She softly said before something like a gas spread out.

Chaeyoung sensing that she's a suspect, she quickly covered her nose and mouth with her hands.