Chapter 2

After some minutes, Mina finished her food and clean her mess before she decided to go back to her classroom.

But while she is walking through the hallway, her phone buzz.

She get her phone and saw another message from the weird website.

"Good news! Tomorrow, your friend would meet you!"

Mina read it and her walk becomes faster because of excitement.

'I hope to meet you, my friend!'

---

Meanwhile..

An eighteen years old student is finding a work, more like part-time, so she can go back to studying college.

She sadly walk beside the buildings, hoping to find a paper that is about hiring people.

Suddenly, a paper flew and it landed on her face.

'Who throw this?!'  The girl annoyingly thought while getting the paper out of her face.

Before she could throw it, she saw something at the side of the paper.

'An address.'

She read the information and the payment is 20,000/week.

'What the heck?!' She thought before sitting to the nearest bench, she is already on the park.

"I am okay with this. Just working like a real friend to someone. But why are they paying a lot of money? I can even just be friend with the person who need friend." She said but she realize something.

"What if it's because I need to wear something inappropriate?! Or is the person going to do something bad to me?!"

"Think positive, think positive."

"Maybe after you get your payment, you can finally meet your parents because you already got money and they won't pity you."

She heard the kids laughing. She look at her right, where the laughs came from, just to find that they are laughing at her.

Who would really not think a girl talking by herself crazy?

She stand up from the bench and walk back to her apartment, still having the paper with her.

She got an apartment since her parents are really worried about her being independent and that's what they can only provide because the girl wants to be independent.

But unfortunately, the place where she works got bankrupt. She got savings but it's not much to survive for a week and to go back to school.

She look at the paper again and the hiring is only for today, 11am.

She quickly find clothes, comfortable but unique one. She fix herself and look at the clock, 9:28am, she still got time.

She look back at the address again and it is just close to hers and kind of familiar.

She took a bath before she wear the clothes she choose earlier.

The clock strikes, same with her tummy, she is hungry.

She decided to just eat while going to the said address so she go out while bringing the paper and cellphone with her.

While she walks to go to the bus, she saw an ice cream store. She go inside and order a strawberry flavor of ice cream. The rest of her money are enough for taking the bus.

She eat the ice cream while she waits for the bus to arrive. After some seconds, the bus arrive and she go inside after she pay.

She sit at the nearest available seat and it is near to the window. When it's the second destination, she go down and start to look for the correct place and saw it after some walks.

Since she already finished eating, she throw the ice cream's wrap first before she push the doorbell.

"Wait for a minute!" She heard someone said from the inside and she waits.

Soon, a good-looking man get out and he smile at the lady.

"What are you here for, miss?"

The man asked before the younger girl show her the address on the paper.

"You're here for this?" "Yes."

The man worriedly look at the younger, hesitating if he will tell the girl.

"I am sorry miss but the interview for this is already finish-" "Who is it, Hyewon?"

An old but another good looking man cutted the man.

"Hal-abeoji, here." The man said while handing the paper to the old man.

The old man check out the girl while the younger is just also looking at him.

"That's fine. Younger lady, please follow us." The old man said before he walk inside. The man look at the younger girl and he show the way.

The younger girl look around the big mansion, it's not like this is her first time but it's a lot bigger than her parent's.

The two bring her to a room and when she get in, she saw a man sitting and looks shocked when he saw her.

"Another lady is here. She is late but that's fine. The time you put is 11am instead of 10am." The old man said before she take the sit beside the man.

"Then, let's start to her interview." The man said.

"Gender."

"Female."

"Age."

"18 years old."

"Height."

"Uhmm.. 1.60m. I am sorry but I am not actually sure with it."

"Okay, your full name."

"Son Chaeyoung."

"Parents' name."

"Do I really need to say this?"

The girl asked and the man just nod.

"Yoo Jeongyeon is my father while Yoo Nayeon is my mo-"

"You mean the owner of the 'Yoo Are Mine' brand?"

The girl slowly nod.

The man got curious on why does this girl need to work when they are really rich and it's also his family friend. How come he doesn't remember this girl?

Anyways, he still interview the girl. She is actually passed already but the man want to make sure if she is safe.

He knows that his daughter doesn't know her sexuality but sometimes he would see his daughter checking out someone, mostly girls, so he is just assuming that his princess is bisexual.

"I got my last question. Would you answer it?"

The girl hesitated because this question might be the most hardest because it is the last.

"My daughter is..uhm..How can I explain this? She might be attracted to girls and boys."

"Would you still accept to be her friend?"