Chapter 19

"Would you like to go on a date with me?"

Chaeyoung's PoV

Huh?

"You mean just the two of us?" I asked. The boy in front of me nod.

He is a junior of mine, who would have thought that someone want to go out with me?

"Sure." I said, thinking of it as a friendly date. "I'll say my answer to you after the date."

"I'll get going then. Thank you!" He bow at me, still blushing before he dash away to leave me on my own.

He suddenly go back, dashing to me before giving me a piece of paper. "Here's my phone number, can I get your number noona?"

"Here." I replied, putting my number to his notes.

Once again, he bow to me 90 degrees before dashing his way out of my sight.

That's some speed there.

After some minutes, Momo unnie message me.

---
Moo: Chaeng, let's go shopping! Sana and Tzuyu are going too, and of course Minari!

Moo: Also, bring Dahyun with you. See you there! 😊😊

Tiger🐯: Okey.

---

I go to Dahyun's class and found her talking with someone.

"I'll get going now. Clean the table before going home, okay bye!!" She said to her classmates after she saw me waiting for her.

"Hey, I don't think we have a plan today." "Oh, Momo unnie want to go shopping with us."

We both go out and walk our way to the place where we will meet Momo unnie and Mina unnie.

"Delicious and Yoomy Burgers! Here at Yoomy Bigs!!"

Oh, looks like its my father's fast food restaurant.

We go inside to find them but I quickly saw Sana and my younger sister eating the kid meal while Momo unnie is having her two burgers.

Mina unnie is nowhere to be found. I look around the restaurant while we go to the table.

"Looking for Mina? She's at the restroom." Momo unnie said, after noticing I'm finding her.

"I'll go and get us burger and fries." Dahyun said before going to the counter to buy.

Mina unnie got back, sitting at the space beside me. I move beside Tzuyu, only to find Mina unnie moving closer to me.

"Chaeyoung, catch!" Dahyun said, passing me the money I gave her earlier.

We start eating, well mostly only Momo unnie since the two kids are very noisy and are fighting who have the better toy.

Suddenly, a loud buzz interrupt the noise, making all of them look at me.

I get my phone, only to see the boy, who confess to me, message me.

"Oooh, who is that?"

"The junior that confess to me earlier." I said without any feelings.

"A junior- WAIT WHAT." Momo unnie stopped eating and stare at me. "Are you kidding me?? Someone confessed to you?!" Dahyun added, face palming.

"Such a wonderful life I have!" She sarcastically said, before looking upset at me. "Why didn't you tell us?"

"Uhmm, I forgot."

"Ok, ok, so what about him. What did he message?" Momo unnie asked, slurping her soda.

"He just message me where we are going tomorrow, isn't it weekend? So we are going on a date tomorrow." With that, the two of them widen their eyes.

I try to glance at Mina unnie to look at her reaction but she is just eating peacefully, however, I can feel a black aura around her.

"A date, unnie?" Tzuyu asked me, stopping her bickering with Sana. "Lovers only do that. Are you lovers with him?"

"Tzuyu-ah, you don't need to be lovers to go on a date." Sana answered her. "We can also go on a date if you want." She added, before smiling innocently.

Be thankful you are cute and still young, Sana or else I don't know what you will do to my younger sister.

"A date, huh? Then, why don't we find a dress for Chaeyoung to wear on her date!" Dahyun said, but Momo unnie suddenly nudge her, talking with her eyes.

No One's PoV

Momo move her eyes, siding a bit to Mina.

"Can't you read the mood? Look at Mina." Momo whispered to Dahyun.

Dahyun look at Mina, only to see her glaring at the food she is eating. "Now that I think about it, Mina unnie is quiet since earlier."

"I know how to complete the mood." Dahyun said, smirking and whispering her plan to Momo.

Dahyun called Momo's number secretly, not making a single mistake.

"Hello?" Momo answered, by this time, Dahyun mute her phone so it will look like she is talking to someone else.

Momo then look at Sana worringly. "Ok, we will go there."

"Sana, we need to leave. The principal called me, something is wrong with your school and you are involved, let's go." Momo grab Sana quickly, leaving Tzuyu left with the two.

Dahyun also followed the two after saying, "Mina unnie, why don't you find Chaeyoung a beautiful dress? We will get going!" Nice plan! Well, is it?

"Looks like I need to be a cupid for today." Tzuyu thought, looking at her two unnies. "What a headache."

"You better pay me, Chaeyoung unnie. I'll make sure my efforts will not go to waste."