Chapter 5

"Mina, wake up!" Another day of Aunt Jihyo waking up her little princess.

It's d-day where Mina will meet her 'friend'. She wake up early and already did her morning routines before Aunt Jihyo could even go and wake her.

"I am ready, Aunt Jihyo!" Mina happily exclaimed.

Mina open the door and saw that her Aunt Jihyo is already downstairs together with her cousin and Tzuyu.

"Good morning, Mina!"

"Good morning."

The workers happily greet her while she also greet back and shockingly, with a smile.

"Good morning, Mina unnie!" The two children greet her with a hug.

"Good morning, Tzuyu and Sana. Where is Momo?" Mina asked to Sana.

"She is there, talking with someone on the phone." Sana said while pointing on her unnie at the garden.

"Do you know who she is talking with?"

"I don't know unnie but when she saw the screen, she got excited and happy."

"Unnie, I know who." The two look at Tzuyu with 'who?' look.

"The name that I saw a while ago is Hachuul? Something like that."

"Hachuul? I don't know someone name like that."

"I am not sure, unnie. But it's close to that." Tzuyu said with a shrugged.

"Unnie, let's just forget that. I am already hungry." Sana said before she pout and rub her tummy.

The two laugh at Sana'a cuteness.

"Then, let's eat?"

Mina asked before she carry the two and bring them to the dining table. The two happily nod, wanting to eat now.

Soon, Momo come back, with happy vibes around her.

"Good morning, Mina."

She happily greet Mina while she take the seat beside Sana.

"Why do you look so happy? Got some good news there?" Mina asked before she eat her food, fried egg with ketchup.

"Nothing."

The three are unsatisfied but they didn't ask for more.

The four finished eating and Tzuyu is the first one to go in school as usual.

"Bye, Momo unnie, Mina unnie and Sana unnie!"

"Bye, Tzuyu!" Momo happily said, the good vibes are still there, while waving her hand.

"Bye, Tzuyu." Mina plainly said but she smile at Tzuyu.

"Bye, Tzu!!" Lastly, her newly bestfriend in crimes, Sana said while she hug Tzuyu.

Soon, the two sisters also go in their school and bid goodbyes with Mina.

Mina didn't become lonely because after they left her, she go in the car. Today, Shuhua is on duty because Nako is having whole day class today so Nako will drive Mina almost already at night.