Special Chapter

Since I got another plot but it is just short so I will publish it here.

This one-shot is inspired by Mina's cover of "Good Person."

Hope you enjoy!

------ One Shot: Good Person ------

Mina's PoV

"Mina, be careful on your way to school." "Okay, eomma!"

I walk to go to the school, finding Chaeyoung but she is not around. Usually, she just jump to me and greet me happily. I want to give her this coffee since it is really hot but I guess it will cool off soon.

I go to the garden where I always wait for her but I found her there, just sitting with her back facing me.

It's very unusual for her to be here. I quietly go beside her and saw her eyes closed.

What happened today? It seems like you are crying. Did he hurt your heart again?

You are the most precious person to me in the whole world.

You sniff, before I saw a tear escaping from your eye. It hurt me seeing you like this.

I go behind you and cover your eyes with my left hand then you touch my hands to look at me.

You quickly wipe your tears before facing me then getting the coffee on my right hand and smile at me like nothing happen to you.

The vending machine coffee I hold out to you is filled with the feelings I've been hiding.

"Thanks, unnie is such a good person." At those words, I only smile.

And there, I heard you say it again and I will smile at you like I don't know that you cried earlier then act like I just came so we won't fight about that guy again, since you know him more.

We got in the classroom and I look at your back while the teacher is not here yet.

I wonder if you still remember the day we met in front of my friend's school to play.

It's been years since we met and we are very peaceful back then. No fight, no argue between us.

When we pretended to be a couple, you laugh and I stayed up all night.

I even remember the day where we pretend as a couple, to make your crush jealous. It's fun but in the end, reality break it.

If you smile, I'm happy too. Even if you say it's just a joke.

Your boyfriend got close to you and you are talking again with each other, which looks fake.