Extra Chapter

A new day..

"Unnie! Let's go!!" Chaeyoung said, excitedly preparing her things.

Today is Saturday and it's been days since they met each other.

Mina walk outside with a bag, books and cellphone inside.

"Let's go?" Chaeyoung asked, Mina nod in reply.

They go to the bus stop since Chaeyoung wanted to.

Where are they going?

"YAY, THE MALL!!!" Chaeyoung ran like a small kid, making Mina laugh 'cause she really is.

They go to a video games store because Mina want to buy something there.

Mina luckily got the last limited edition of the game and Chaeyoung got a Nintendo because Mina saw her staring at it so she pay for it, even if the younger doesn't want her to.

The two of then got hungry and ordered at a fast food restaurant.

"Want more?" Mina asked. "It's fine, unnie. I am full." Chaeyoung said, standing up but got bumped on a kid, making the drink she is holding to spill on her.

"Sowwy, noona." The kid said. "Where are your parents kid?" Chaeyoung asked, wiping herself with a tissue.

"Chae, we will buy clothes later. Change there." Mina said, before going to the kid. "Are you lost?"

The kid slowly nod.

"Come with us, we will help you find them." Mina said, lending a hand but the kid go to Chaeyoung's hand instead. "Noona, let's go."

"Excuse me, guard. A kid here got lost, maybe someone is looking for him." Mina said, wanting to get the kid off because of how he keep on getting close to the Baby Cub.

Don't take her a bad person, it's because she secretly want to have Chaeyoung's attention, which she doesn't know she want.

"Oh, someone is looking for the exact boy. Wait, let me call them." The guard said.

The kid got back to his parents and Mina quickly get Chaeyoung to go to the clothes store.

"Wear this." Mina said, so Chaeyoung wear it, having a bit boyish look with it since Chaeyoung have a different and unique style.

"Unnie, let's go there. I saw something good." Chaeyoung said, making Mina to follow her.

"Unnie, wear this." Mina look at the simple dress. "Nope." She doesn't like this type of dress.

"But this will look good on you, unnie. Just try it out? Please!" Chaeyoung showed an aegyo, making Mina gave up and wear it.

Soon, Chaeyoung handed her something again. It's a contact lens so she won't wear glasses anymore. It's her first time wearing that so it took her some time.

Well, it's not bad to just try it.

Mina got out, making Chaeyoung in awe.

"WOW, UNNIE. DAEBAK!! You are beautiful on it. I knew it!" Chaeyoung said, can't take off her eyes from Mina.

"You think so?" "YEAH! i am not lying unnie, it's really good!"

"Then, i'm gonna take it off." Mina said, getting in again.

"Why, are you gonna buy it?" "No." "Okay, but well too bad. You really look good, also without the glasses unnie! I mean your eyes.." Chaeyoung keep on talking about how Mina really look while the other is changing.

Mina got out, now in her own clothes. They go to the cashier to pay for Chaeyoung's clothes.

"Unnie, please wait for me. I will go to the restroom first." Chaeyoung said, running to the girl's restroom.

Mina quickly go back to the clothes store and bought the simple dress and contact lens that Chaeyoung recommended.

"Unnie, where did you go?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Something for my cousins." "Okay. Let's go home!!"

The two got home, and Mina go to her room to wear the dress.

It isn't that bad but well, Chaeyoung likes it for me. Maybe I can like it some other time.