Short Scenes (BONUS)

The short scenes have connection with All Of Us Are Dead.

---1---

Mina look at the two buddies sitting beside each other on the couch. They are very close to each other but there is still enough space for one person beside them.

Mina sit down beside Dahyun and Chaeyoung, before the two look at her.

Chaeyoung look at her badly, saying something with her eyes. "Oh, she is asking me to leave the couch." Mina thought, so she decided to go on the other couch.

The younger smile a bit. "I'm just joking, unnie!" She hug her, getting away from Dahyun who keep on watching "All Of Us Are Dead."

---2---

"Jihyo, what happened to her?" Jeongyeon point at their bedroom.

"Oh, that? Unnie is just copying the zombie. She is addicted to it." Jihyo shrugged, continuing what she is doing (searching on google how to solve x for Tzuyu's assignment).

"Nayeon unnie." Jeongyeon look back at her before laughing. "She is really stupid!" Looking at Nayeon, putting fake eyebags.

---3---

"Momo unnie, if I turned into a zombie. Will you be scared?" Dahyun asked, doing yoga while watching television.

"Dahyun-ah, you should audition as a zombie."

---4---

"Tzuyu-ah!! Why do zombies always chase after people and eating them?" Sana asked. "Don't they know how it feels like to be chase? Oh, I think of something!"

Tzuyu mentally facepalmed, knowing where this is going. "What is it?"

"Why don't we chase zombies then?! And we will also be the one to bite them so they will turn into humans." Sana look at the others. "Right?"

Everyone sighed deeply. "Why are you all sighing? Sana is right!! She just made a cure everyone!!!" Momo agreed with her, nodding.

---5---

"Who do you think among us will survive if zombies happened?"

"I don't think Nayeon unnie will survive." Jeongyeon said, which the others also agreed with.

Nayeon confidently answered. "But I think I will survive."

"Why?" "Jeongyeon will be with me. She will save me." Jihyo just look at her without any reactions.

"Okay, okay, it's possible since Jeongyeon unnie will surely survive." Chaeyoung said.

"I think those who will not survive is Momo unnie, Sana unnie and Nayeon unnie. The rest is either sacrificing for them or survive." Tzuyu said, agreeing with her own statement.

Dahyun think for a bit. "Is it because they scream very loud?" Tzuyu nod slowly.

"Dahyun unnie, Tzuyu and I will survive and also Jeongyeon unnie and Jihyo unnie." Chaeyoung proudly said.

"What about Mina?" Mina point at herself cutely.

"I bet Mina will be immortal." Jihyo said. "Girls like her will mostly be immortal, like the one on All Of Us Are Dead, hambie."

*Hambie = Half Human, Half Zombie.*

---6---

Dahyun and Chaeyoung hide behind the couch while Jeongyeon acts the zombie.

"Chaeyoung, why are you hiding?" The two suddenly gasp and almost scream but they covered their mouth.

"Unnie! Why are you surprising us like that?!" Dahyun said, recovering from the shock that Mina cause.

"Hi guys!! What are you doing? Why are you hidi- AHHHH!!" Nayeon suddenly scream when Jeongyeon jump on her.

"Jeongyeon! Are you crazy?! I almost.. Jeongyeon? What are you doing?" She asked since the other is acting like a zombie.

"Unnie, she is acting like a zombie."

"Oh, is that it?" Nayeon keep on lying down with Jeongyeon on her top before she started to act. "Oh my gosh! Don't eat me! Well, if it is you.. Okay! Bite me until you are satisfied!!" She said, showing her neck.

Jeongyeon look at her weirdly. "I give up, let's not play this stuff."