Winter Break

way 2 sexy - Drake

Drizzy Drake <3

Hi babes,

So Amaiya hasn't updated in a while everyone knows, so I dmed her and she said she was just unmotivated and moved on but she said I could continue her story and she let me sign into her account! I'm so excited she actually has so many drafts that she said I could continue, but I have to keep her tradition of only updating when you guys start getting mad lol. I'm not as good as her at writing so I'll use Gramarly but other than that I'll try not to mess up her story My old account was @morebooksplzz and I love her work so much <3

Ps I'm trying to talk pretty like she does lol its hard

Jessie <3

Jessie_Parise

~~~

Summer's POV

No homework for two weeks! To celebrate Kinkajou invited us to a ski resort for three days. I'm just using the trip as an excuse to take some mountain photos for my instagram to be honest.

~~~

"Any plans for winter break?" Kailyn asked her as Summer came downstairs.

Kailyn was sitting in front of a coffee table examining her foot. Summer stepped closer and saw she was wearing and a pair of adventurous Louboutins. They were blue and covered in little rhinestones.

"Not really. I'm meeting up with my friends today to go to the resort. New shoes?" Summer asked, her eyebrows going up when she noticed them.

"Yah you like them?" She gestured towards two other shoe boxes that were on the table.

Summer opened one of them and took out a yellow five inch sandal heel covered in feathers. She glanced down at the signature red bottom. "Wow. They're really getting creative."

"Right?" Her mother laughed. "I'm gonna need someone to make me an outfit that'll go with those."

Summer opened the third box and was ready for a flamingo to jump on out. The shoe was pink, open toed and fuzzy. She laughed. "I was expecting an animal to jump at me. These are adorable!"

Kailyn laughed. "Come sit. I'm going live to say thank you."

"Mom I look like a mess. Do it without me."

Kailyn gave her a weird look. "Mess where? Sit down." She set up her phone so it could film them from a good angle and started the countdown.

They had a casual conversation for a few minutes, sometimes answering questions in the comments while they waited for more people to join.

Kailyn scrolled through the comments and read the next question. She smiled at Summer who was in the process of lifting a glass of water to her lips. "Emily wants to know if we're both still single."

Summer's eyes widened over the glass. "Hm?"

Her mother laughed, looking back at the screen. "Seven thousand more people just joined."

Summer let out a laugh. "Yeah,I have a boyfriend. I think this is enough people right? Mom change the subject."

The comments blew up but they both ignored them.

"Eeow, guys look what mister Louboutin sent us!" Kailyn said to her fans. She held up the yellow shoe and Summer took the pink one.

"LaDavid, if you're watching please make me something to go with these shoes!" Kailyn said to the camera, "and get my daughter something pink."