Bachelor/ette Party

Biana's Pov

Marella and I stand in her room with Linh and Sophie. We decided to get all dressed up together for the bachelorette party. Sophie still has no idea where we are taking her, but it will be very fun! The girls help one another with hair, makeup, and picking out outfits of course. I go with a lavender romper and twisted her hair up into a messy bun. Marella has a yellow-y dress that flared out at the waist and shorts underneath and her signature mini braids scattered throughout her hair. Sophie has red polo shirt on with black flowy pants and a half up half down do. Linh wears silver skin-tight pants with a light blue blouse and a high ponytail.

Marella spins around looking at herself in the mirror, "If I do say so myself ladies we are looking fine!"

"I have to agree with Marella on that," Linh giggles.

"Do we really have to do this stupid bachelorette party thing?" Sophie complains.

I walk over to her and grab her shoulders pulling her close to me, "Sophie. Elizabeth. Foster. You are getting married, this is a tradition! We have to do this!"

"I say screw tradition," her words make me gasp and place my hand on my heart. "I say we do something lowkey."

Marella moves to whisper into the bride's ear, "If you don't do this I think Biana might just explode."

"Fine, fine, but only because you've been planning this for a while."

I smile victoriously and pull out a blue pathfinder. Before Sophie can say anything I grab the group and drag them into the light. We arrive right outside of her human parent's house. Amy sits on the porch waiting patiently for the group. I take her arm and pull her within the range obscurer causing her figure to disappear from any people outside the device. Sophie's mouth hangs open in surprise while the three other girls smile sneakily. I take out another pathfinder and focus my consciousness on keeping Amy safe. The warmth drags us back to the Lost Cities-- specifically Eternalia-- to let the partying start. We step out of the beam onto the shimmery streets of the city. Sophie has tears in her eyes when I glance back at her and Amy is hiding shyly behind Linh.

"A-Amy?" Sophie stutters.

Her little sister waves, "Hi Soph."

The bride-to-be turns to glare at me, "What is Amy doing here, Biana? As if I don't already have a reputation for breaking the law, now you bring my human sister here illegally?! She isn't even supposed to know about our world!"

"It's not illegal! I cleared it with Bronte, and trust me that took a lot of convincing," I protest. "Now hug her for God's sake!"

Sophie throws her arms around her sister squeezing her tightly. I smile at the two sisters and wrap my arms around both Linh and Marella's waists. The two draw away from each other and Amy starts laughing.

"I cannot believe that you are getting married and didn't even have the decency to call me! Dex fixed your iPod so that you can do that," she growls.

My heart cracks a bit when I hear his name, "I'm sorry, there has been so much going on, I guess I just forgot to keep in touch."

"What's been going on?" she asks.

I step forward, "How about we talk about it over drinks?"

"B! Amy is still underage! She can't have any alcohol," Sophie shrieks.

"Chill out Soph. I meant drinks for us and a juice box for her," I roll my eyes.

Amy's face falls, "Seriously? I thought this was going to be fun. Just because I'm not legal back at home doesn't mean I'm not legal here."