Feeling Complete

Sophie's Pov

Keefe comes back into the room without any of the items he said he would return with. I cross my arms and pout, "Did you seriously eat all the mallowmelt on the way up here?"

He looks jittery, "Sorry, I didn't exactly make it to the kitchen."

I sit up leaning forward towards my boyfriend, "What do you mean? Is everything okay? What happened?"

"It's nothing that you need to worry your pretty blonde head about Foster," he smiles crawling onto the bed. "Plus, I want to see that beautiful smile of yours as long as I can."

I pull away from the hand resting on my cheek, "Seriously Keefe, what's going on?"

"Linh decided to forgive Fitz and I guess we are all supposed to be buddy-buddy with him again," Keefe sighs.

"I'm sorry what?" I say quietly. "If he thinks that I am going to let him off the hook that easily he is delusional."

Keefe pulls me into a hug, "Well then it's just me and you against the world."

I bury my head into his shoulder, "Always."

We pull away and he caresses my cheek lovingly, then he flips me onto the bed cuddling me while turning the tv on at the same time. I smile to myself focusing on his rhythmic heartbeat. I inhale deeply smelling him everywhere around me. Keefe's body shakes with light laughter making me giggle too. I look up at his ice-blue eyes and bite my lip. He looks back at me adorably making me blush. I lean up to him catching his lips, he gasps in surprise. I smile sitting up to straddle his lap. His lips are soft like always, and his hands move up to my hair pulling me closer. I bite his lip laughing a tiny bit.

"Woah, Foster, what was that?"

"Shut up," I giggle, pressing our lips back together.

Keefe flips me over his longish hair falling in front of his face. Ever since this whole war started up again he hasn't had time to get it cut. I like it this way, perfect length for me to run my fingers through. Being like this with Keefe, feeling safe and relaxed, without worrying who was going to try and kill them net is nice.

"Whatcha thinking about there Soph?" Keefe asks, pulling away from their miny makeout session.

I sigh running my fingers through his soft golden locks, "How happy and lucky I am to be here with you."

"Awweee, you're just the most adorable little specimen on earth aren't you?" he coos in baby talk. "You just have the cutest little smile, and the cutest little eyes and-" I blush at his words, "-and there's my favorite cutest little blush!"

I cover my face with my hands only to have them pulled away again, "No, don't cover your beautiful face."

"Keeeeefeeee..."

"What is it sugar plumb?"

"Sugar plumb?" I ask skeptically.

He tries to hold a laugh in, "Babycakes?"

I scrunch my nose, "Oh please no."

"The love of my life? The apple of my eye? My one and only?" he suggests.

I wrap my arms around his neck bringing his forehead to touch mine, "How about we just stick with Foster?"

Keefe kisses both my cheeks and then my nose, "Foster works, Foster works."

I giggle again and push him off of me, "Come on, we are supposed to be watching the movie!"

"But kissing you is soooo much better!"

"Keefe," I say warningly.

"Fiiiiiiiiiiine," he groans.

We lay back on the bed focusing on the tv once again. It's at the part where Peter gives Laura Jean the love letter. I sigh to myself watching the silly teen romance play out. For the first time, in a really long time, I feel totally complete.

Sorry for not updating in forever! I've been having some serious writer's block. Hope you like the Sokeefe fluff!