Part 50: What are you doing here?

June's point of view

My mind is a real mess right now. I don't know if I'm happy to see him, or if i'm angry at him because he came here to see me while he has to work on his next album with Quincy Jones. I knew I was looking at him in shock, but I really didn't care. 

"I'm here to check up on you. You kept ignoring my calls. I was worried sick about you." He nervously said, walking closer to me. 

"Can you excuse us, mom?" I asked my mom, who was behind Michael.

"Sure honey. Go ahead" She answered, a worried look on her face. She doesn't like to see me like this.

I motionned Michael to come upstairs with me, which he does. When we enterred my bedroom, I closed the door behind us. "What are you doing here, Michael?" I asked, leant with my back against the door, my eyes attached to the floor. 

"You're wearing my shirt" He said, slightly laughing through his nose. 

"Seriously, what are you doing here?" I answered again, now looking at him.

"I missed you" He simply said.

"I need to be alone, and I need you to stay away from me."

"Why? Because you're 'cursed'? Because you think you're dangerous for me?" He asked, like it was stupid. 

"I'm not stupid, Michael. It's just... I just want this to stop, I just want people to stop dying around me! I'm fucking tired to be left apart!" I shouted, crying. I let myself slide on the floor, and put my knees against my chest.

"I'm not going anywhere, you keep walking away from me. You shouldn't do that, I won't leave you anytime soon!" Michael hissed, kneeling down next to me. "Please, come back with me at Neverland."

"No, I can't."

"You can't? Why?" He asked me, confused.

"I can't be in Neverland, this place reminds me so much pain... This is the place I was when I heard my father was at the hospital, this is the place where Beverly was taken from while she was dying." I explained, geeling a tear rolling down my cheek again. 

"But this also the place we had good memories, and this is your favourite place in the whole world. You can't stop being happy again, June. I know this is easy to say, but you have to keep moving on. You're alive, you're healthy. Your dad, Julian and Beverly would have loved to see you happy. They all wanted you to be happy in your life. Am I making you happy?"

"Of course you do, that's why I don't deserve you. It's like I drain all the happiness you have in you by being such a fragile little cry baby."

"Are you kidding? You're probably one of the happiest person I've ever met, June! You have your ups and downs, but everyone have ups and downs, even the happiest person." Michael gently explained to me. 

"I don't want you to have this kind of life, wondering everyday how I'll be feeling the next day. I have so much more downs than I have ups."

"You've been through a lot, it's normal you don't feel good everyday, baby. Everytime you lose someone, it's like you lose a part of you, and it's ok. You're human, and it's something normal for a human being to be feeling low and sad." He said, and took my hand in his. I looked up at him, whiping my tears. "I love you, I'd do anything for you. If you ask me to walk away, to let you here, I'll do it. Even if it hurts, I'll do it. You know why? Because you're the love of my life, and if being with me is such a hurtful thing for you, I'll disappear from your life." Michael declared, tears in his beautiful big brown eyes. "Is this what you want?"

Is that what I want?

________________________________________

Hey guys! This chapter is really short, but I really wanted to give you something more before going to sleep, ahah. I hope you liked it :)
Thanks for reading guys, you're amazing!
L.O.V.E,
Julie, xxx