Part 43: Meeting the Jacksons

Three weeks later, Neverland, Los Olivos, CA
10/20/1987

Michael's point of view 

Home sweet home! We're back in Neverland since yesterday night, and it feels so good to wake up at ten in the morning. I really need this three weeks break. Touring is the most exhausting thing in the world, seriously. It feels good to be home, I missed Neverland a lot. This place is the only place where I feel like myself. Neverland is me, you know. This is a part of who I am, and I am proud I created it. June love this place as much as I do. She uses to say that, wherever you're from, when you set foot in here, you automatically feel like you're home. Speaking of June, she wanted to come here with me for a week, and then she'll come back to New York to check on her mom. Today is the day she'll meet my family, because we're having a family dinner, since I came back from tour. On the one hand, I'm really excited to see them all again, I really missed them. But on the other hand, I'm feeling anxious about it. I don't know what June will think of them, and what Joseph will think about her. I hope everything is going to be fine. 

"Hey you" said June in a raspy voice as she just woke up.

"Hey beautiful, sleep well?" I gently asked her. 

"Coudn't have slept better" She said, placing her head on my chest. "What about you?"

"Fine" I simply answered, caressing her long blond hair. "You know what today is?" 

"It been two months I met the love of my life." She answered, removing her head from my chest to look at me with a smile. "And this is the day I got to meet his family." 

I smiled back at her and softly kissed her lips. "You're ready?"

"Nervous, but ready." She said, rubbing my cheek with her hand. "We should get up and get prepared, you know." She said before kissing my jaw multiple times. 

"I don't wanna leave this bed" I whined. June continued to kiss me all over my face and my neck and chest. "And I won't get up if you don't stop kissing me this way." I added.

"If you could stop being so sexy, I wouldn't kiss you this way, you know" she said in my ear. 

I laughed and throw her on the side so I could be on top of her. "You're the sexy one" I seductively said. I kissed her neck and left a little hickey on it. I returned to her mouth and gave her a tongue laced kiss. She let out a small moan on my mouth, which made me smile. I pulled away and noticed June's eyes were full of desire. I decided to get out of bed to tease her because I knew she wanted -just like me- to go further. Sadly, we don't have time for this, I don't want to be late for my family day. 

"Why are you doing this to me?" I heard June whined. 

"Just as you said, we should get up and get prepared, so that's what I'm doing. No offense..." I said, holding my laughter. 

"You don't have the right to tease me this way! I want you" She whined again, pouting her lips. 

"You'll have to wait for this, babygirl." I said, winking at her. 

"I hate you, Jackson." She said, getting up from the bed and walking towards me. "And I am taking the bathroom."  She added, walking passed me. I laughed hard, I love when she's mad at me this way. She's so cute!

"I'll be downstairs if you're looking for me!" I called, walking out of the bedroom.

"I won't be looking for you, dumbass!" She called back from the bathroom, which made me laugh even harder. 

"Watch your mouth!" I called once again before I was in the hallaway. I went downstairs and greeted my maids with a nod. They asked me if I wanted something for breakfast, but I declined. I made my way directly to the bathroom, and began my morning routine. I didn't wash my hair because I've already washed them yesterday. As a consequence, I was out of the shower five minutes later. I wrapped a towel around my waist, and brushed my teeth. I noticed I forgot to take my clothes before I left the bedroom, so I put my pajamas back on. I returned in my bedroom, and saw June in front of the dressing room, a towel wrapped around her body. I tip-toed to her and wrapped my arms around her waist from behind.