Chapter 35: You Were My Hero..

(A/n: Hey guys! This chapter is probably gonna be a little sad. Art doesn't belong to me, so if you are the artist, and would like me to take it down, let me know, and I will do so. Anyway, hope you guys like this chapter!)

                                                                                    ~Nobody's POV~

Y/n and Dream started walking towards L'manburg.

                                                                                ~ At L'manburg~

A crowd.

A big crowd.

Many people from L'manburg were there.

Y/n told Dream to stay put for the moment.

But Dream being Dream, he didn't.

"What's going on?" Y/n asks Tommy, who stood there with a horrified face.

"I.. I don't know." Tommy stuttered.

"Techno! What the fuck are you doing?!" Tommy shouted, even more fear and horror plastered on his face.

"Do you think you're a hero? Is that what this is?" Techno's monotone voice bellowed across L'manburg.

Tommy stood there like a deer in headlights.

"I just.. I just wanted L'manburg. That's all I've ever wanted." Tommy states, looking at Techno.

"You've just wanted power." Techno says, gritting his teeth.

"The thing about this world, Tommy.. Is that good things don't happen to hero's." He says, looking at Y/n.

"Let me tell you a story, Tommy. The story of Theseus. His country, well, city-state technically,  was in danger. He set himself forward into enemy lines. He slayed the Minotaur, and saved his city. And you know what they did to him, Tommy?" Techno says, waiting for an answer.

Tommy said nothing, still frozen in fear of whats yet to come.

"They exiled him.  He died in disgrace. Despised by his people. That's what happens to hero's, Tommy." Techno finished. 

"Don't do this, Techno.." Phil said, somewhere in the crowd.

"TECHNO! DON'T DO IT!" Y/n shouted.

 Techno ignored Y/n.

"You want to be a hero Tommy? You want to be a hero?"

"Then die like one!"

Withers came to life.

"RUN!" Tubbo shouted.

Y/n took out her Netherite armor out of her Ender chest, and grabbed her Netherite sword.

Y/n ran after Techno.

"YOU WERE MY HERO, TECHNO! AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED. IT ALL FELL APART." Y/n shouted at him.

"Y/n. Y/n, the only universal language in this world.. Is violence. I've spoken that language, and you have too." Techno sighs.

"I don't care whatever the fuck the universal language in this world is." Y/n spit.

"Fight me."

                                                                       ~Techno's POV~

Techno was shocked.

"W-what?" This was the first time Techno has stuttered in his words.

"You heard me. Fight me." Y/n repeated.

Techno knew this wasn't going to end well.

(A/n: Two chapters pushed out! :D)