Chapter 18: Bail: Part. 2

(A/n: Before we start, I LOVE this art! But, if you are the artist, and you would like me to take it down, please let me know, and I will do so. Anyways, enjoy!)

Recap:  

"Tubbo, hey buddy, wake up. Tubbo, wake up. Tubbo. Tubbo. Tubbo?" Y/n asked frantically.

Dream watched as she put two fingers on his neck.

"I'M NOT GETTING A PULSE!" ___________________________________________________________

                                                                            ~Tommy's POV~

Tommy froze in horror. His best friend was dead. He was about to break down when he saw Y/n put her hands one each other and started to repetitively push on his chest. Every ten seconds she would stop and give him air. It hit Tommy almost instantly; she was doing CPR on Tubbo, trying to bring him back.

"C'mon Tubbo, get up. Wake up." She mumbled to Tubbo.

After two minutes of repetitive CPR, Tubbo shot up, gasping.

"Where.. Am I?" He asked.

Y/n let out a huge sigh of relief, and said,

"Welcome back, Tubbo."

Tommy ran to Tubbo and hugged him.

"I thought you were going to die! Don't scare me like that ever again, you hear me?!" Tommy shouted at Tubbo.

"I'll try not to," He said.

"Tubbo, I need you to drink this," Y/n said, handing Tubbo the healing potion.

Tubbo drank the potion and gagged a little.

"God, that tastes awful.." He said.

Y/n only chuckled.

"You'll get used to it,"

"Y/n, your a miracle worker! You saved him!" Tommy basically yelled.

"I told you he wasn't dying on my watch,"

                                                                 ~Dream's POV~

What can that girl not do? She's good at everything. I don't think even I could have brought Tubbo back even if I tried. Dream thought.

He then saw that Wilbur was running to the scene.

"What the hell happened here?! Y/n? What are you doing here?!" He yelled.

"Hello to you too, Wilbur," Y/n said back.

"Why is Tubbo covered in blood?" He asked.

"Just saved someone's life, feeling good." She said

(A/n: I'M SORRY, I HAD TO DO IT XD)

"He was kind of dead for three minutes, but Y/n brought him back!" Tommy said.

"HE WAS WHAT?!"   "I WAS WHAT?!" Tubbo and Wilbur said at the same time.

"Dead, Tubbo. You were dead, but I had managed to bring you back," Y/n explained.

"Oh goodness, thank you, Y/n!" Tubbo said. His wounds were gone due to the healing potions affects.

Y/n went silent. Then out of the blue turned to the direction Dream was in.

"Don't think I didn't know you followed me, Dream." She called out.

Shit. Dream thought. He walked out of the burning forest.

"WHAT'S BITCH BOY DOING HERE?! THAT SON OF A-" Tommy yelled.

"Tommy, chill. I got this." Y/n said.

                                                                   ~No one's POV~

Tommy was angry, Tubbo was in shock along with Wilbur, Dream was surprised, and Y/n was pissed.

Y/n walked past Dream and said,

"We'll talk later,"

She started flapping her wings forward, extinguishing the fire's surrounding them. When she returned, she grabbed Dream by the ear and dragged him to everyone else, and by that time, George, Sapnap, and Punz watched Dream be grabbed by the ear and be dragged by Y/n.

"Ow! What the hell, Y/n? That hurt!" He said, rubbing his ear, trying to soothe the pain in his ear.

"What do you mean 'What the hell'? You set the fucking forest on fire, that's what 'what the hell' is!" She yelled.

"Y'know what? Dream, I challenge you, Dream. Tomorrow, just you and me, Dream. If I win, we get independence, and Y/n. And if you win-" Tommy started.

"-You get no independence, and I get Y/n to stay with me." Dream finished.

"That sound fair, Tommy?" Dream asked.

"We have a deal, Dream?"

"TOMMY, ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND, YOU'LL GET-" Y/n yelled, but she wasn't able to finish her sentence.

"Deal,"

(A/n: I know this is a little interesting because the events are scattered 'n shit, but I have ideas for how it'll work out. Anyways, hope you liked this chapter! Byeeeeee!)