Chapter 8: As the Years Go By

(A/n: Before we begin the new chapter, I don't own this art, so if you are the artist and want me to change it, I will gladly do so. Anyways, enjoy!) 

                                                                       ~Y/n POV~

I got to see my brother.. After this many years.. He's still alive. Y/n thought.

Y/n and Phil were in a room inside Techno's house, talking about what happened after the village burned down.

"So, Phil, what happened after the village burned down? Where did mom and dad take you?" Y/n asked.

"Mom and dad took me to the nearest village that was away from ours. They had thought you would go there too since you knew the area, but when they didn't see you there.. They got so worried about you. Every day, they would search for you. They looked every day and night looking for you. This went on for six years until.. They never came back. Eventually, villagers scoured the woods, looking for our missing parents, when they found them.. They were murdered. Their throats had been cut by someone. They did find a small piece of clothing though. It was a red tie. Nobody knew who owned a red tie, but.. They came back and told me the news. I had been friends with Techno for awhile, so I asked him if I could stay with him and he said yes. It's been.. Interesting living with Techno to say the least, then you showed up and I felt as if a huge weight has been lifted off my chest seeing you alive and well. Also.. Why are your wings black?" Phil asked, concern in his voice.

"Oh, it's nothing, really. I.. Kinda did things I wasn't supposed to do I guess." Y/n said, a little ashamed about it.

"Ah, I see. Well, what's your side of the story?" Phil asked.

"Well.. After the village burned down, mom told me that she and dad were going to get you. So, I ran from the village, hoping to find another one to stay in until they found me again." Y/n sighed, and continued her story.

"I ran for miles and miles in the snow, but there was nothing but snow. No village in sight. I finally stumbled upon a house and I asked for help. I eventually passed out from dehydration, starvation, hypothermia, and exhaustion. I woke up about two weeks later. I got to know Techno better because I had somehow found his house, and I stayed here being trained by him. Then when I was 14, I kinda stole L'manburg's Netherite sword. Met this jackass who thought that women can't fight, and let me tell you, never seen a man so afraid of me in my life. They accepted me, ran into Dream again and now we're here." Y/n said.

"Wait, you met Dream, and he didn't kill you the moment he saw you?" Phil asked, amazed.

"Alright, 1. There's no way he could kill me, I'm better than him since I'm better than Techno at PvP, 2. This Dream guy isn't as imitating as I hear, and 3. He's fucking annoying for trying to flirt with me at times."

"Him? Flirting with my sister? Where is this bitch, he's dying today." Phil said, getting up and grabbing a Diamond sword.

Y/n ran after Phil.

"PHIL! FOR GOD'S SAKE, I'M OLDER THAN YOU! LEAVE HIM ALONE!" Y/n yelled after Phil, but Phil didn't listen, he kept walking towards Dream.

"Why to I tell people these things.." Y/n muttered under her breath, grabbed her Netherite sword and jumped in front of Dream, counter attacking the blow Phil was about to make.

"Phil! Jesus Christ, are you out of your mind?!" Y/n said, grabbing the Diamond sword and throwing it into the distance.

                                                                                          ~Dream's POV~ 

Y/n was standing there, shocked. She had counter attacked Phil. I don't know why, but Phil was about to stab me, when Y/n jumped in front of me in time, countering his blow.

"Phil! Jesus Christ, are you out of your mind?!" She said, yelling at Phil.

"WELL I'M SORRY, IT'S JUST THE FACT THAT THIS BASTARD IS FLIRTING WITH MY SISTER. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TAKE THAT, HUH!?" Phil said, anger in his voice.

Dream's face heated up slightly, but his masked covered up his slightly pink face.

"Phil. I can deal with this, okay? You know that if he ever tried to pull something, he's going to be dead before he can touch me, okay?" Y/n said, the looking at Dream, giving him a hard glare.

Dream gulped, and nodded. Who knew this girl could be so imitating? Dream liked that about her.

"Good. Now that we have this settled, I'm going to L'manburg to get my uniform. If any one of you, and I mean ANY ONE OF YOU is dead, your all fucked. Phil, don't give a fuck if your my brother, your dead. Techno, if one of them kills each other or you kill one of them, your also dead. Dream if you kill Techno or Phil, your going to die a very painful death." Y/n said, giving us hard glares. We all nodded and watched her walk away.

"Jesus, that girl is scary." Dream said.

"Dream, you touch her in any wrong way, and I swear, you'll fucking die." Phil said.

"Jeez, chill. I won't do anything."

Yet.

(A/n: Hello! Chapter 10 finally out! Going to try and update again today. Thanks for reading! Bye!)

(Editing Note: What the fuck is this shit. I can't believe I wrote this trash. This is a fucking dumpster fire. Please kill me now.)