Chapter 6: L'manburg

~Y/n POV~

When Y/n woke up, she was thinking about the dream she had last night.

"I think.. I think I should go to L'manburg and.. Be one of their best warrior's." Y/n said out loud.

I hope they forgive me after stealing the Netherite sword from 5 years ago. Y/n thought. (A/n: Yes, it's been 5 years after you stole the sword. -_-)

Y/n sighed, and packed all her stuff. She knew that if she left during the day, she would be recognized by the police due to her black wings and halo. She decided to leave during the night where only a small amount of people come out at night due to the fact that she was the most wanted person in almost every single town she traveled to.

                                                                      ~Time skip; At night~

Y/n had everything packed. She put on black leggins, jacket, shoes, and mask. She had some holes in almost everything she wore in case she needed to fly away from any danger.

Alright. I can fly most of the way to L'manburg tonight, and can probably sleep in a tree or a town nearby. Then the next morning show up at L'manburg. I hope they don't remember me after what happened. Y/n thought.

Y/n walked out of her small house that she made with some wood she had collected while she was traveling. Y/n took a deep breath, and took off into the night sky.

                                                ~Time skip again lol; in a town nearby L'manburg~

Y/n was exhausted. She had been flying for almost 5 hours straight. She landed on a sidewalk and walked over to the nearest hotel.

"Hello! How many room, how many people, and how long are you staying?" A hotel employee asked Y/n.

"Uh, 1 room, 1 person, and 1 night." Y/n said, hoping that they wouldn't notice her from the wanted posters around almost each city that showed her description. She folded her wings back and hid her halo.

"Alright! Let me show you your room." The hotel employee told Y/n. Y/n followed the employee into a nice room. She wasn't going to unpack or anything, she knew that she was only going to stay for tonight and regain her energy after flying for such a long time at a long distance.

"Thank you" Y/n said. She wasn't too exited about this. She was really worried about them knowing about her stealing the Netherite sword from 5 years ago. After the employee walked out of the room, she closed the door and went straight to bed.

                                                                    ~In the morning~

Breath, Y/n. Breath. Everything is going to be fine. Y/n thought to herself. Y/n got dressed in some of her regular clothes, and headed out. She started walking to the walls of L'manburg, and before she went inside, she took a deep breath. Breath, Y/n. You got this. Y/n told herself. She walked through the gate and into a meeting room. She sat down and waited.

                                                                            ~2 minutes later~

"Oh, hello. Is there something you need?" A man came into the meeting room and asked Y/n.

"Uh, yeah. I was wondering.. Could I possibly become a warrior here for L'manburg?" Y/n asked, hoping he would say yes.

"I'll have to ask Wilbur. Let me go get him." He said and left the room. Y/n was very worried and was keeping her guard up in case they knew it was her and tried to get the Netherite sword back.

"Hello" Wilbur said as he walked in.

"Fundy said that you wanted to become a warrior here for L'manburg?" Wilbur asked.

                                                                    ~Tommy POV (First person)~

"So, Tommy. I heard that Eret has a so called 'Secret weapon' to win the war against Dream." Wilbur said to me.

"Ooo, that's poggers." I told Wilbur

"Indeed it is Tommy." Wilbur gave me a smile.

"We're like brothers." I joked.

"Yeah, I will cry." Wilbur said, pretending to be sad.

"Pff-" I started to laugh about Wilbur's joke.

Then, Fundy came in. He gave Wilbur a weird face and said,

"Wilbur, sir? Someone wants to join us as a warrior for L'manburg."

"I see. Tommy, come with me. We can meet this new person together. You too, Fundy." Wilbur said.

We started to follow Fundy into a meeting room.

Tommy was really exited to meet this new person. What if he was better than Dream at PvP? What if he was going to help us win the war? What if it was Technoblade?  Tommy's mind was buzzing. Then, it crossed his mind: What if the new person was a girl? A woman.

Tommy shivered a little thinking about a woman being apart of the warrior's in L'manburg. He walked in with Wilbur and Fundy only to be met with the gaze of what he despised of most, a woman.

"Fundy, what the fuck is a woman doing here?" I said, trying my best not to yell at him for bringing a fucking woman here.

"Well, she wanted to be a warrior here for L'manburg." Fundy said.

"A woman, Fundy? Is this a fucking joke? Fundy, woman can't fight well! You know better than this!" I yelled at Fundy.

The woman sighed, and took out her sword. It was Netherite. Not even a second later, I was pinned to the wall by the woman, her Netherite sword at my neck.

"I'll tell you this once, and only once. Women are not weak and helpless. They're strong. And you have the fucking audacity to say that we can't fight? What a joke." She said.

"Two questions for you. What's your name and how good are you at fighting?" Wilbur asked, a smile on his face.

"My name is Y/n. And my fighting skills? I was trained by the best of the best.. Technoblade himself." The woman named Y/n said.

Technoblade? Trained her?  Tommy's mind was going crazy.

"Well.. I would love for you to be apart of L'manburg, Y/n. I think you'll do great things for L'manburg." Wilbur said.

"Also, sorry about Tommy. He's.. Not a big fan of women." Wilbur told Y/n.

"I can see that." She scoffed.

Little did everyone know, Dream was listening to the whole conversation..

                                                                          ~Dream's POV~

Y/n is back? After 5 years, she's back? And she was trained by Technoblade? Dream didn't know what to do. And if she's joining L'manburg, she's going to be a problem. Dream began to think about what to do about her joining L'manburg.

 Whatever. I'll talk about this when I get back to Sapnap and George. They're probably wondering where I am right now. Dream said to himself and walked away, unnoticed by anyone.

He turned around to look at L'manburg, when he somehow ran into someone.

"Funny seeing you again, Dream" Dream looked at the figure; It was Y/n.

(A/n: I'm finally done with this chapter! I hope it's not too long! Hope you liking it so far!)