Chapter 28: Face Your Fears

(A/n: Wassup guys! Thank you for more than 19k reads! You guys are insane!!!! Art is not mine! Hope you guys like this chapter!)

Trigger Warning: Touching without consent (Sexual Assault), abuse, pet names, rude names. If you are not comfortable with any of these, please skip to the next chapter. Thank you!

                                                                                    ~Y/n POV (First person)~

It's been days. Nobody has come for me. I'm beginning to lose hope that anyone will come look for me and save me from this hell hole.

A man named Quackity has been giving me food everyday.. Well.. At least TRYING to.

I mean, I have all three of my lives, I could just starve to death, and I'd be fine.

"Get up." A voice called at me.

Considering how weak I was, I still got up. I was used to be starved for a certain amount of time, so I could go a little longer without eating. Thanks, Techno, for the training. Guess it actually came in handy for once. 

His breath reeked of alcohol, and he wasn't giving me a lot of personal space.

"Your so pretty, puppy. I can't wait for you to be my wife." He whispered in my ear.

"One, in your dreams, I'm never becoming your wife, two, your drunk, and three, ew." I hissed at him.

A burning sensation came to my cheek, as my head snapped to the side; Schlatt slapped me.

"Listen here, whore, I don't give a fuck about what you say. I'M the president of this country, not you. So, what I say, goes. Nobody's going to give a shit about what a slut like you says." He yelled.

His words made me go crazy. I hated being called those names.

I punched him. A loud 'crack' was emitted from the impact, and crimson red liquid flowed down his nose.

I suspected I had broken his nose. I didn't feel bad about it, though. He deserved it.

I smiled.

The rest of my confidence vanished when Schlatt took me to another room, and chained my hands to the side of the wall in the room.

                                        ~Time skip; Days later (Still Y/n's first person POV)~

I felt broken. Everything hurt.

My stomach was bruised, some part of my head was bleeding, my legs were bruised and bloody, and I've lost track of time. I don't know how long I've been down here, but all I know is that my sanity is almost about to be lost if I don't get out of here soon.

I heard Schlatt cackle from the floor above me. I drooped my head in defeat.

I was going to die here.

                                                                         ~Dream's POV~

He's looked everywhere except L'manburg. He paced back and forth, thinking, assessing the situation, and how to fix the problem without having a huge war. I mean, they did come out of one not long ago, before Y/n came back.

Schlatt is on my side, right? So this should be simple enough. Dream was getting a headache.

He sighed and make his way to L'manburg.

When he arrived, he noticed that people were taking down the walls of L'manburg.

Well that's new. He thought.

He hoped Y/n was here. I mean, she's been gone for almost a month. 

                                                                                  ~Y/n POV (First person)~

I felt like an animal.

Caged, and had no rights. I was weak and useless.

I couldn't do anything about it.

I'm just on the brink of insanity by now.

I've been here for XD knows how long. (A/n: SMP reference? Anyone? Anyway-)

I've barely managed to get myself to sleep and I've barely even eaten.

I heard the iron door scream as it opened, standing there, was Schlatt with his stupid smirk.

"Why are you here?" I ask, my voice barely above a whisper.

He chuckled, and stepped into the room.

He walked up to me, and grabbed my chin, forcing me to look at him.

"Would you like to know what I have with me?" He laughed.

"No, I know it's already something that's going to make me hurt." I hissed at him.

He let go of my chin, and he pulled something out of his pockets.

A lighter.

My eyes widen in shock.

"No, please." I plead.

"Give me your wings; I'll make sure you never leave me EVER again." He laughs.

                                                                      ~Unknown's POV (First person)~

"Your child is in danger." I say to them.

"Your the one who created her! Both Phil and Y/n! Why can't you go and save them?" They ask me.

"Because the secret will go out when the time is right. They'll understand their full potential soon. It's the only way to save the SMP from the curse after all." I say, looking at the two figures.

"I refuse to let one of my best creations die, I'm letting you take control of her. Just don't overdue it and use too much of her magic. She's very weak after all and don't need to overwork her." I say, putting my arms behind my back.

"Of course, sir. We understand." They say together, and they vanish.

You'll soon understand, my dear Y/n.

You'll understand sooner or later what I created you for..

(A/n: Hi! I know this chapter was a little crazy, but it's all apart of the plot for this book. Who do you guys think unknown is? Let me know by commenting! Thank you for all the support on this book, you guys have no idea how much it means to me! Have a great day or night!)