Chapter 5: A New Life

~Y/n POV~

Alright. Today was the day. You were going to live your life. You already had some things in mind. Techno made French toast for you! After eating the food, you changed into some decent clothes. 

 "Goodbye, Techno. I'll visit you someday. Don't forget me!" Y/n said, trying not to cry.

 "Me? Forgetting you? Impossible." Techno joked. 

 You got onto your horse and started riding away.

                    ~Time skip (Because I'm lazy and I can't think of anything lol)~

Y/n had stayed in a small town and was currently working on her stealth. She wasn't even noticing it, but her wings and halo were getting darker and darker, until they were completely black. She was known as "The Dark Angel".

Nobody knew what she looked like, but you knew it was her by seeing her black wings and halo at night.

She was one of the most wanted person ever and she was extremely dangerous.

Y/n was in an alleyway, minding her own business, when a man came up to her and said, "Hey pretty lady, come with me. I'll give you a real good time" (A/n edit: Wtf is this cringe I'm writing help)

Y/n smelled the alcohol. He was drunk out of his mind. 

 "Yeah, no thanks. I'm not going anywhere near you." Y/n said.

 "Listen here you little bitch.. If you don't come with me, we're going to have a big problem." He growled.

 "Hah! You think we're going to have a big problem? Listen here, jackass, I'm not going anywhere with you. If I wanted to, your own guts will be stuffed in your face. Do I make myself clear? " Y/n glared at the man, who was very frightened by her threat.

"Y-yes ma'am. H-have a good night!" He said, and ran off.

"Wuss" Y/n grumbled. 

Y/n then went back to her home and went into her bed. She fell asleep fast, but was having strange dreams.  

                                                                                 ~In the dream~

 "Ah, Y/n! Welcome back! How's L'manburgs best warrior doing?" Wilbur asked.

 "I'm doing fine, thanks for asking, Wilbur." Y/n said with a smile. 

 "So, Tommy and Tubbo wanted to do a patrol with you tonight. Are you okay with that?" Wilbur asked 

 "Yeah, that's fine with me, as long as they don't bother me with their weird shit, I'll be fine with them tagging along." Y/n said. 

                                                                               ~End of dream~ 

Y/n immediately shot up from her bed.

 "What.. The fuck was that dream?" Y/n asked

Y/n shrugged it off and went to sleep again, but this time was thinking of going to L'manburg and being one of their warriors.. 

(A/n: I know I said I would upload tomorrow and stuff, but I decided to do this before I forgot about the idea of the Dark Angel thing. It's currently 11:07 where I am. Help ;-;) 

(A/n edit: WHAT THE HELL HAVE I WRITTEN. THIS IS LITERAL CRINGE WHY TF ARE YOU GUYS READING THIS?)