Chapter 17: Bail

(A/n: Before we begin, I want to say that this art looks awesome! But, if your the artist and want me to take it down, please message me and I will gladly do so! Anyways, enjoy!)

                                                                             ~Dream's POV~

Why would a girl like her have so many voices? There's too many of them, she can't control herself. Should I try and help her? Dream had so many questions in his mind. But he coun't think right now. Him, Sapnap, George, and Punz had things to do.  

(A/n: This is important, PLEASE READ!
The events of the SMP are going to be scattered. They will be in the fic here, but one event that will happen later in the SMP story line will happen more early in the fic here. Why? Because it's apart of my story line in this fanfiction. If you don't like that the events on the SMP will be scattered, you can leave. Thank you for reading! Enjoy the rest of the chapter!)

"Sap, you got the flint and steel?"

"Yeah, right here,"

"Punz, Fire Resistance potions?"

"In my pockets,"

"George, weapons?"

"In my bag,"

"Perfect, let's go set some things on fire."

                                                                              ~Y/n POV~

"Perfect, let's go set some things on fire." Is what Y/n heard Dream say.

What the hell? I know I can get out of here no problem, so I guess I'm going to have to step in; But if they're gonna set things on fire, they're going to have fire res potions. If I remember correctly, Tubbo said that they have a small potion room where they keep the potions that they took from Tubbo. Y/n thought.

Y/n heard the door close and then heard four individual voices outside.

Can't forget Eret. He's probably still here, so I might have to deal with him. Y/n said to herself.

Y/n sighed, and kicked down the locked door.

"That was easier than I expected," Y/n mumbled.

She walked down the hall and noticed Eret walking somewhere. Y/n silently followed, and he had led her to the potion room Tubbo would sometimes talk about. She hid herself in the shadows of the room, and eventually Eret walked out, leaving the door open.

He heard the door. He knows I'm out. He knows I followed him. He's waiting for me to come out. I'll take a Fire res and and invis potion. Y/n thought.

She took a Fire resistance potion, and took and Invisibility potion. She drank the metallic liquid, and she felt a little sick, but she was used to drinking potions because of the training Technoblade put her though to be on this level. She put the Fire resistance in her pocket and walked out of the room, where as expected, Eret was waiting for her.

Might as well. She thought.

She socked Eret in the face.

"Fuck you, Eret." The invisible Y/n said to Eret and she walked out of base and started walking back to L'manburg. She walking to L'manburg and she saw Tubbo and Tommy run into the forest near L'manburg. She saw Sapnap, George, Dream, and Punz in the corner or her eye. Sapnap then lit a tree on fire.