Chapter 10: Starting Line

(A/n: In all honesty, y/n's threats on the boys be like:  

Alright! Let's get this chapter over with! It may be long, so just to let you know. Hope you enjoy!)

                                                                             ~Y/n POV~

It's been a couple of months since I joined L'manburg. It's been really nice. I built a home (With the help of Fundy and Tubbo. Little bit of help from Tommy, but he still helped me.). It's been about two months now, and now I've made friends with Wilbur, Fundy, Tubbo and Eret. I've tried to make friends with Tommy, but it's not working out too well. Y/n was walking to her house when she saw Wilbur talking to Eret.

"Hi Wilbur, Hi Eret. Whatcha guys talking about?" Y/n asked the boys.

"Oh, hi y/n! Me and Eret were talking about how we're going to take down Dream. Eret here says his 'Secret weapon' will be done soon. Isn't that exciting?" Wilbur said with a smile on his face.

"Sounds awesome! Can't wait to see it. Your the best Eret!" Y/n said, smiling.

Eret frowned for a second, but then smiled.

"Yeah.. No problem." He said.

Now that it's been a couple of months, the boys have referred me as their 'Mother'. They say that because I can act 'Motherly'. But to be honest, I don't mind that at all. Tubbo will sometimes call me mom on accident, but I don't mind it that much, but because of this, Tommy has talked to me more because Tubbo likes me. Usually, me, Tommy, and Tubbo will go to a grass field, and the boys usually tell me what's bothering them. Tommy is usually hesitant about it, but after awhile, he's been opening up to me. It's funny how when Phil would come visit L'manburg, almost everyone would call him 'Dadza'. I thought it was hilarious.

Y/n was currently in the kitchen with Tubbo, making dinner for everyone.

"Ow!" Tubbo yelped.

"What happened? Tubbo, are you okay? What's wrong?" Y/n said.

"I.. I cut my finger with the knife. I didn't mean to, but now it's bleeding and it hurts." Tubbo said, eyes getting watery.

"Hey, hey. It's going to be okay.  I'm going to go get the first aid kit. I'll be right back." Y/n said, walking away.

                                                                        ~Dream's POV~

Dream was bored. He didn't have the energy to hang out with a bunch of idiots who were doing nothing. He decided that he wanted to go see what Y/n was doing. He made his way into L'manburg unnoticed. He was walking around when he heard a yelp from Tubbo followed by the voice of y/n. He walked over to the window when he saw that Tubbo had cut his finger, and it was bleeding.

"What happened? Tubbo, are you okay? What's wrong?" Y/n said, coming up to Tubbo, concern in her voice.

"I..I cut my finger with the knife. I didn't mean to, but now it's bleeding and it hurts." He said.

Dream felt a little sorry for the boy, but he was jealous that he was getting attention from y/n.

"Hey, hey. Your going to be okay. I'm going to go get the first aid kit. I'll be right back." She said and walked out of the room. Dream waited for not even thirty seconds with the first aid kit. She took out some rubbing alcohol and said to Tubbo: