Chapter 14: Nightmares

(A/n: Before we begin, every time I have some sort of fan art that is not mine, I will ALWAYS tell you before the chapter that if this is your art and you want me to take it down, I will gladly do so! Please message me if you are the artist and want me to take the art down. Anyways, enjoy!) 

                                                                                   ~Y/n POV~ 

Y/n was breathing heavily. She was having a nightmare. These would occur a lot, but she mainly didn't tell anyone or she hid her fear from them. The voices were getting louder every time she had a nightmare, and they wouldn't stop. The voices would just get louder.

You're NOTHING!

He's just using you!

He doesn't care about you!

You're insane!

You're a traitor! Just like Eret!

You're useless!

End it all. See if anyone will care. 

No.. No.. NO! WAKE UP, Y/N!

Y/n woke up in a cold sweat. She went over to the dresser that had a mirror.

Oh no..

Y/n eyes were flickering from (E/c) to red. The tip of her wings were slowly becoming purple flames.

No, no, no, no.. This can't happen.. I thought I had this under control!

You can't get rid of me, Y/n..

I'm YOU.

I can't be in here.. If this is happening, I can't be in this room.. Everything will be destroyed..

Then.. Everything stopped.. The voices stopped. She wing tips were no longer a purple flame. Her eyes were no longer flickering red. She was in control again..

She let out a sigh of relief, and went back to sleep, well, TRIED to go back to sleep.

                                                                           ~Dream's POV~

As usual, Dream didn't sleep very well. Dream was a very light sleeper, so when he heard the smallest noise, he woke up. Last night, he was awoken to the sound of someone panting. He followed the noise, and it led to Y/n's room. He opened the door slightly, and he noticed that Y/n was tossing and turning in the bed, panting heavily. He then saw how she shot up from the bed. He stayed quiet; Not moving an inch, scared that he would make a sound and she would know he was there. She started mumbling almost inaudible words, but he was able to hear them.

"No, go away.. I'm in control, go away.."

The sun was starting to come up, and he noticed how in the mirror, her soft (E/c) eyes were flickering red. She looked at her wing tips, they started becoming purple flames.

"No, I'm in control, stay away.. Your not real, go away.."

What is going on? What's happening? Should I go in? What do I do?

Dream has never doubted himself, so this time, he really doesn't know what to do. He was about to go in the room, when it just.. Stopped?

Y/n had let out a sigh of relief, and walked back to the bed and went back to sleep.

What is she?

(A/n: Sorry it's a short chapter! I just really wanted to put this in! I hope you enjoyed this small chapter!! Byeeeee!)