Chapter 26: The Festival

(A/n: We finally get to the festival part! Again, I don't own the art or music, but I do have credit to the song artist! Song rightfully belongs to Derivakat! I saw that she's given us a small clip of her WIP (Work in progress), and I can already tell it's gonna be awesome! Give some love to her, because she's amazing! Art does not belong to me, so if you are the artist and would like me to take it down, please message me, and I will do so. Anyways, enjoy!)

(Gonna be a little bit of fluff and it will get a lil heated, but no smut.)

William, please don't read this, I'll never be able to forgive myself for this shit. Giada, don't read this. Melanie, I'm sorry. Ruby.. I'm sorry you read this.

Dear God, I need Jesus. What have a written-

                                                                                ~Y/n POV~

Ugh, where is it, where is it?! She yelled at herself as she rummaged though her backpack.

Finally, there it is. She grabbed the bottle and sighed in relief.

She drank what was in the bottle and waited. And finally, her side felt like it did before; having no pain.

Thank god I still had a healing potion on me. I refuse to go to the festival hurting and bleeding. She said to herself.

She took her shirt off, getting off the medical wrap that was wrapped along her stomach. She noticed that one part of the medical wrap was soaked in blood.

Y/n sighed.

Y/n heard a knock at the door, but before she could say anything, it started to open. Y/n immediately moved her wings from behind her, to covering her.

"What are you doing?" An all to familiar voice asked.

Dream.

"If you would have let me say something before you opened the door, you would've known that I'm not exactly quite dressed. What do you want?" Y/n hissed at him.

"U-um, breakfast is done, so you can come down when your ready." He said and walked out.

Well that was awkward. She said to herself.

She uncovered herself, and she put a new shirt on.

I really need to get myself a dress for the festival. Guess I'll have to go around town.

She opened the door and she walked down stairs.

At the table, she was met with Dream, Sapnap, and George. 

She looked at the plate on the table; eggs and buttered toast.

She sat down and took a bite out of the toast.

"Alright, who's the chef here." She said, and eyed all three of them.

"Me. I cook for those lazy asses." George said, pointing at Sapnap and Dream.

"Best toast I've had in awhile. Good job." Y/n said.

After a couple of minutes, Y/n finally spoke up.

"So, I'm going out today. I need to get something."

"Where are you going?" Dream asked, his voice was stern.

Y/n hoped he wouldn't catch on to what she was about to say, so if he didn't, this would be gold.

"Going to nunya." Y/n said, trying not to laugh. She looked at George and Sapnap, they knew where this was going.