Break.

Laurel

The train ride was absolutely boring. I wanted to just jump out the window. Tommy's friends are weird. I wanted to sit with my friends. Whether it be Pansy, Blaise, Theo, Ginny, even Grant. Anyone was better than these boring Ravenclaws.

We finally reached the platform. I got off the train and kissed Tommy goodbye and searched for Draco and Theo. I soon found them leaning against the brick wall waiting for me. Except, they weren't waiting for just me.

"There you are!" A girls voice loudly shouted before running up to Draco kissing his face. I rolled my eyes at the sight. I know I told him to move on, but I didn't think he'd actually do it.

"Are we ready, or what?" I asked.

"I guess? Thought you were going to Rosenburg's house."

"Tomorrow." I inform my brother.

Narcissa Malfoy soon made her way into our view. I ran up to her and hugged her. She truly is the closest thing to a mother I have right now. "I've missed you."

"I know dear, I've missed you as well. More than my own son actually. One who doesn't know how to write his own mother."

Draco scoffed and tossed his arm around Harpers shoulders allowing her to lean into him. "Alright then, let's go." She says before apparating all of us to Malfoy Manor.

"Draco, would you show your guest to the guest room, please. Laurel, Theo, feel free to empty your things out in your rooms."

"I'm not really staying in the guest room, am I?" I hear Harper mutter to Draco as the four of us walk up the stairs. He lets out a light laugh and shook his head no. Good thing I won't be here to listen to them. It hurt to think that he's actually moving on. That he'll be having sex with her on the same bed he once took me. I know I shouldn't care seeing that I moved on, but I did and I don't know why. I'm with Tommy.

I went straight to my bathroom shortly after we arrived at the manor to shower. I needed to wash Tommy's recent conquest off of me. Then, climbed in bed since it was late. I found it hard to fall asleep, so I decided to walk around the manor to try to ease my mind.

"What are you doing awake?" Draco's familiar voice whispers loud enough for me to hear.

It was 3 a.m.

"Can't sleep."

"Thinking about—"

"Please, Draco. Don't bring it up. I don't want to talk about it anymore. I'm just tired." I tell him. He extended his hand out and I hesitated, but take it. He lead me back to my room and closed the door behind him.

"I won't talk about it if you don't want to. But just know, I'm here if you ever want to talk. I still care about you, Laurel."

I nodded. Then, the water works started flowing.

"Hey, none of that." He said as he began pulling me into his embrace. I missed this feeling. His scent. His touch. It's like we're the two last puzzle pieces that fit together. I lift my head from his chest to look at him just as he looks down at me, then to my lips.

It was as if he read my mind, he leaned in and kissed me. I wasn't shy when I kissed back, moving our lips in sync, I pushed him onto the bed and crawled on top of him and reconnected our lips.

His hands traveled down my body until the reached my butt where he gave it a firm squeeze. I broke away from his lips and took my shirt off revealing my now bare chest to him. He sat up and placed his mouth on both of my breasts, one at a time, flicking his tongue, teasing me.

He flipped me over to where he was now on top and began kissing down my body until he reached my bottoms, untying the string to loosen them, and pulled them down along with my underwear. He leaned back down, leaving kisses on my stomach, dragging his tongue down until he was met with my wet folds.

He drove his tongue inside of me causing me to instantly moan out his name in pleasure. It had been so long since I felt this way. Him being the only one to ever make me feel this way.

I was reaching my climax, grabbing two fists full of his hair begging him not to stop when I came on his face and tongue. He slowly pulled away, and kissed the bruises thighs from Tommy's aggressiveness before laying beside me in my bed, wrapping me into his embrace.

No words were spoken, we just laid there in silence, looking into each others eyes until we drifted asleep.

***

I awoke the next morning in bed alone. Obviously he needed to sneak out, Harper is here. If she knew, she'd have my head. She's was Draco Malfoys new girl. She would hesitate to tell Tommy, and I'd suffer the consequences later.

I hopped out of bed and ran a shower to clean up. I was covered in my cum, and sweat. When I was finished, I packed my trunk and carried it downstairs.

"It's a shame you won't be able to spend the next two weeks with us, dear, but I understand." Narcissa said to me when I joined her at the breakfast table. I didn't reply with words, instead offer a smile. "Is everything alright, dear? You seem a bit...different."

"I just missed being home. School's been stressful this year, and—"

"Stressful as in, all of the boy drama you've dealt with."

"How did you—"

"I have my ways, dear. So tell me about this Tommy." I wonder if Draco mentioned to her what's happened, though I'm sure she'd confront me if he did.

"He's wonderful." I force a smile. "Treating you well?" I weakly nodded.

"That's great to hear. I am upset that things didn't work out with my son, but I will always consider you like a daughter no matter who you end up with. I'm glad you're happy." I nod.

"When do you leave, Lo?" Theo asks as he enters the room.

"When I'm finished eating."

After breakfast, I said my goodbyes to Narcissa and Theo. Draco never joined us, but I wasn't going to hold it against him. I know that if I did see him, I'd change my mind and stay.

I wish he would come down.

I wish he would have asked me to stay last night.

I would have said yes.

I stepped into the fireplace, and spoke my destination. Green smoke emerged as I threw down the floo powder and then I was greeted by Tommy. He had a smug look on his face, almost as if he thought I wasn't going to come, or that he was satisfied knowing that I gave into his demands yet again.