Crunch.

Laurel

Two weeks. It has been two whole weeks since the incident with Draco happened. Two whole weeks without talking to him, or Grant. Two whole weeks of me being a hermit hiding in my room except classes. I even resorted to skipping meals and only feasting on whatever snacks I had in my room.

I decided that today I needed some fresh air. There was a quidditch match. The Slythershits vs. Ravenclaw. The first Slytherin match of the year. I was looking forward to this a couple of weeks ago. Looking forward to seeing Draco seal the win by catching the snitch and reward him with amazing sex afterwards, but that's not going to happen.

Well, the reward would have probably benefit me more but that's beside the point. It's not going to happen.

Everyone knows we weren't together anymore, including Pansy and Daphne, though they haven't mentioned it to me. They're probably terrified I'll hex them or something.

I heard from Theo that Pansy had two massive bruises on each of her ass cheeks from when I stunned her, so maybe she finally got the message that she needed to keep her barking trap up.

I got up and got dressed for the match. I threw on a charcoal sweater and a pair of black leggings today and grabbed a jacket in case I get cold and left my hair down after I brushed it.

I walked out into the hall and it was crowded with all the Slytherin's gathering, hyping each other and the team members up for the match.

It was a basically a party, but without alcohol, though after they win, if they win, then there will be a huge party afterwards. A party where Draco brings some girl and fucks around with her in front of me.

I squeezed between the crowd when I heard someone call out my name. I turned around to see Theo flagging me down while he walked towards me.

"You're going to the match?" He smiled slightly surprised. I took in a deep breath and let out a sigh and slowly nodded.

"Gotta show my school spirit." I said sarcastically earning a half smile from my brother.

"I've missed you around. It's not the same without—"

"Without what? Theodore Notts pathetic sister following him and Malfoy around because those were the only two people she actually has gotten to know in her time here?"

"Lo, stop it. You know that's not what I meant. I'm just, I'm worried about you."

He was. I could see it in his face. I felt bad for snapping at him, but there's a lot on my mind. I felt like everyone only sees me as the girl Draco's fucking, or as Theo's sister. Draco and I are done, and as far as I'm concerned and as for Theo...we're just not as close as I'd once hoped.

"I'll see you later, Theo. I'm going to meet Hermione and Ginny." I said before exiting the common room.

Typically, when there is a quidditch match, the whole school attends no matter if their house was playing or not. It's just to support the sport. To support the magic.

I to this day don't care about the game, I just wanted to support my house. To support Draco. We didn't have quidditch at Ilvermorny. It was considered too violent. We did have broom racing though which gets boring. The same people always won.

I turned the last corner to the Great Hall when I bumped into someone and knocked them back. "Oh, I'm so sorry." I said to the raven haired boy. "Are you alright?" I asked Observing his attire, I realized he was Ravenclaw.

Then my eyes met his. The most beautiful shade of blue I've seen. Nothing compared to Draco's cold grey eyes. This guys were a lot softer. They sparkled when the light hit them.