Lucius.

Laurel

Morning had surfaced. I could sense it. The sunlight beaming through my eyelids was also a pretty good indicator too.

I felt Draco's arm draped over the top of my bare hip. We were naked. Together. In his room. The fear of Narcissa walking in right now lingering heavily on my mind.

What would she say about this?

My eyes fluttered open slowly, revealing his grey eyes looking directly at me. I smiled and rolled over, closing my eyes again. "Must you stare at me like that?"

The thumb on his hand, now onto my other bare hip began stroking back and forth. "Yes. I like when you sleep." He said plainly.

"Oh? And why is that?" I ask.

"Because when you're asleep, you can't talk and in—I mean attempt to insult me." He chuckled. I flipped back over aggressively, facing him. He had a smirk across his face, while I expressed something less amused. "Only joking." He teased as leaned in to kiss me.

His lips had become a weakness I never thought I'd have. I fell into his kiss almost instantly. Things began to escalate rapidly. He pulled his naked body on top of mine. He was already hard. I felt his erection trying to to pry my sealed thighs apart, though instead he moved his mouth from mind, trailing down my chest, leaving dark bruises on my breasts while he played with my nipples.

"Draco," I moaned. The amount of pleasure he gives my body just from simplest little touches had me wanting to jam his cock through my wetness myself.

His lips made it down to my stomach, when he spread my legs, and  stared. Heat rose to my cheeks as I watched him drive his tongue into me.

Fuck, he was so good at that.

"Draco, I'm going to—"

"Draco,"

The door cracked open slightly. Draco jumped off of me quickly, tossing the blanket on top of the both of us.

"Draco, your father—Laurel?"

One of my worst fears has been realized.

"I—um, hello Narcissa." I spoke shyly and gave her a weak and guilty smile.

I wanted to bury my face into the pillow the way Draco's face was just buried between my legs and scream. I was completely mortified.

"Mother, ever heard of knocking?"

"I—yes. Sorry. I will see you downstairs in ten minutes for breakfast, yes? Your father would like to have a word. You'll join us too, Laurel." Her eyes shifted their view from Draco, and narrowed at me.

We both nodded and she left the room.

I was beginning to look at Narcissa as a secondary mother figure in my life, but I had a feeling that, that was not going to be possible. She just caught her son in perhaps one of the most mortifying situations she could ever witness.

I jumped off the bed and began to search for my clothes from the previous day. Draco on the other hand seemed in no rush. He actually was laughing at the whole thing.

"How can you laugh? Aren't you embarrassed?" I snapped.

"No, not really. It wouldn't be the first time it's happened. She doesn't care that I have sex." He shrugged.

"Well, she might care now that it was me! Unlike your other whores, Narcissa actually likes me. Or liked me. Damn it, Draco. She's going to hate me. We'll never be able to do this again." I said in disbelief.