Dinner At Nott Estate.

Laurel

Something urged me to wake up, but I couldn't force my eyes to open. I was only able to tell that I was in a dark room, my room perhaps.

I managed to force them open and saw the moonlight glistening through the window illuminating the room. I allowed my eyes to scan the entirety of the room, and was quick to realize that it didn't belong to me, but Draco.

But how?

I felt something stiff jab into my lower back. My eyes widened at the unexpected feeling. I reached around to grab it, only to confirm my suspicion.

I quickly rolled over to the other side to see a snoozing Draco Malfoy. He looked so peaceful. He was shirtless, wearing nothing but a pair of thin, silk pajama bottoms.

I slowly eased away in an attempt to escape, but instead fell off the bed because I hadn't realized I was already on the furthest part of the mattress.

My fall to the floor was far from silent silent, having shaken the entire room. My yelp when my backside collided with the floor didn't do much justice either.

"Laurel?" Draco asked as he leaned over the bed and looked down directly at me.

"Fucking kill me now." I muttered quietly to myself.

"What are you doing down there?" He asked. His voice was raspy and deep. He quickly hopped off of the bed to assist me in getting up.

"I uh, fell. Why am I in here?" I changed the subject. He scratched the back of his head nervously.

"Well you see, you got super drunk, practically incoherent and I just brought you back here—" I opened my mouth to speak, or so yell at him. How could he be so stupid? "But before you interrupt me, we didn't do anything. We were just sleeping, I swear." He defended.

I thought it was sweet of him to take care of me I guess you could say, but it was stupid. "What about Pansy?" I inquired. If she knew I was in here...

"We broke up." He answers. "It's no secret that she irritates the living hell out of me." He chuckled and pulled me back onto the bed on top of him. His bare chest was cold and smooth against my arms that were propping me up. "And if I'm going to be completely honest here, I just couldn't stop thinking about you, Laurel."

He aggressively grabbed the back of my hair and pulled me down for a kiss, all while flipping my delicate body over where he was on top. I moaned into his mouth when I felt the cool sensation of his cold hands trail down my thighs. "She doesn't make me feel the way you do." He growled into my ear.

I felt something hit my head, pulling away from the kiss and he was gone. Where was he?

"Laurel! Wake the fuck up!" I hear a girl's voice say.

I jolted awake and saw Astoria glaring at me from across our room, visibly annoyed. I shifted my body slightly and felt the wetness between my legs. I was fucking dreaming about him, but why? Wasn't I with Miles? Wasn't that who I was with at the party?

"What's going on?" I ask visibly confused.

"You were moaning in your sleep, and it woke me up, and you're lucky that it's just me in here and not those other two drunkies." She said referring to Daphne and Pansy. I frowned. I knew where Daphne was, but Pansy? She had to be with Draco. "But since you woke me up, you won't have a problem telling me who it was about, right?" She boldly assumes.

What on earth would ever give her the idea that I would share something so confidential with her? She was an awful girl, and I know wouldn't hesitate to blab her recent discovery to Pansy the second she had the chance.