Stunned.

Laurel

"Where are we going?" I asked the blonde as he was practically dragging me behind him. He stopped and turned around, picked me up and threw me over his shoulder in the process.

"To my room."

What?

"To your room? What for—OH!"

"It's been over a week. My hand and the mental image of your face and body can only do so much, Lo. I need to feel you."

I felt the blood rush to my face as the words left his tongue. He wasn't shy when it came to being open about being sexual, and I'm not upset about that. Just as long as he keeps it between us unlike that fuck head Clayton.

He probably just wanted to rub things in Grants face...that he got to me first. It worked. Grant came across the world to try to win me back. Or at least that's what he claims.

We reached the common room, me still slung over his shoulder. He whispered the password into the wall and we entered once it opened, then made a beeline for his bedroom.

He immediately tossed me onto his bed and began to undo his tie and shirt, revealing his perfectly chiseled abdomen.

Fuck, he's so hot.

I tried my hardest not to mutter that out loud, so I bit my finger in a seductive way.

"Don't just sit there, touch yourself." He demanded, and so I did taking the finger out from between my teeth and slowly bringing it down to the heat between my thighs rubbing circles around my clit. Almost instantly my arousal began to pool out of me.

His grey eyes never left mine. He unbuckled his belt and striped off his pants and walked towards me. He removed my hand from my wet center, and slid my underwear off, spread my legs, and teased my clit with his hard erection.

"Fuck." He grunted. "I may just cum from this." He joked. "I've missed your cunt." He continued before sinking into my dripping hole.

I let out a moan so loud that I quickly remembered we didn't use a silencing charm the room, but when I reminded him, he said he didn't care.

He wanted to let everyone know we were okay.

He wasn't kidding when he said he'd cum fast, because all it took was a few pumps and he was done. "I didn't even get to finish." I teased. He rested his forehead on mine, and his index finger on my chin. "I'll take care of you later. I've got to get to quidditch tryouts." He spoke before pecking my lips in a lustful kiss.

"Quidditch? You're playing this year? But I thought—"

"If you hadn't spent the entire week ignoring me, then you would have known that I decided to play." He trailed off as he began to dress himself in his practice uniform. "But please, feel free to come watch. And don't bring any of those Gryffindors with you. I don't need the Weasley girl scoping out our plays and reporting them to Potter."

I laughed. He was so threatened by Harry when it came to damn near everything.

I stood up after I put my underwear back on and walked up to kiss him. "I'll be there. Hopefully you make the team."

"How can I not? I am the captain." He smirked.

As I turned to exit the room he stopped me. "Laurel, wait." I paused and turned around to look at him. "This is bothering me, but I just have to ask. Is there something going on between you and Oliver?"

I took a breath then smiled before walking over to him and pushed him onto his bed and straddled his waist.

"Draco," I began. "I'm yours, remember?"