Summertime (Sadness.)

Laurel

"Fuck!" I panted as I collapsed onto the bed. We were both covered in each other's sweat and juices. It was amazing.

He rolled over to look at me brushed the free strands of my hair that were stuck to my face away. "We should do that again. I can't believe you've been holding out on me for so long." He said.

I grinned and climbed back on top of him and kissed his neck, and guided him back into my wet folds.

He moaned my name numerous times which made me reach my high a lot faster. I loved pleasing while being pleased. It was nothing short of exhilarating. I lived for the thrill this gave me.

This...this is what I needed.

After a few more minutes, he pulled out and released all over my sweat covered body. I felt so dirty, but didn't care. I didn't care about much these days.

I went into the bathroom to clean myself up then dressed into a fitted mid-thigh dress and black thigh high boots. We've gone at it all summer long. I needed a much-needed break. And food. The key to my stamina. Well, along with the consistent need to get off. "Where are you going?" He asked me curiously.

"I told Rachel I'd meet her at noon for lunch. It's twelve-thirty. I need to get going."

"Oh, screw Rachel. She can wait a little longer." He growled and pulled me back onto the bed and kissed the side of my face. I pushed him away.

Obviously, five times in one morning isn't enough to satisfy his needs.

"Clayton, no. I need to spend some time with Rachel. I've hardly spent any time with her since I've been here, and I leave back for school tomorrow." I reminded him.

He frowned but I don't know why. It's not like he and I won't be back at it fucking later on tonight when I return. A few hours apart won't hurt him.

"I don't know why your crazy old grandma won't just let you live here with me. You'd be able to finish school at Ilvermorny. I knew you going to that school was a bad idea. I swear, if I ever had the opportunity to, I'd curse all of those fuckers and their mom." He replied visibly annoyed. "And you'd get to be with me all of the time. We could finally discuss being in an actual relationship together."

He wasn't shy about expressing his feelings about me moving away, but that was just because he missed out on the opportunity to take my virginity, and have me all to himself.

And I can't say I'm surprised that now he suddenly wants to be in a relationship. Why wouldn't he? I finally gave in to him. Though I probably never would have if Draco didn't give me the confidence. Clayton should thank him.

I knew Nana was going to object to the transfer before I'd even asked her. I just needed to do it anyways in the off chance that she would agree.

"Laurel, you are not going back to school in the states!"

"Come on, Nana! I need to see my friends, and I'm not exactly wanted around here. You make one little mistake, and you're an outcast. I can't handle it. I can't go through a full school year like this."

"Just let her go for bloody sake. Daphne will be here all summer and doesn't want to see her anyways." Theo chimed in. I turned to him, shooting daggers at him with my eyes. Why would Daphne get a say in whether or not I can stay in my own home?

Nana groaned.

She didn't want to let me go, but she finally agreed. I think a part of the reason was that she didn't want to hear Theo gripe and groan all summer long, and because she didn't want to see me miserable.